KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

46 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yury has kindly translated the girl's conversation this morning, after their late night out. Translated from Russian some parts do not read very well so i have re-written parts of this for clarity. 

"At the beginning of the video Ilona says that she no longer wants to go there [the location of the party] Irma says that they will no longer go out with her. Ilona says that this person is inadequate. As Yury understands it, they're talking about a girl, their mutual acquaintance, with whom they were at the party. 

Ilona said, "in this dress they have taken for..." (does not finish phrase). Irma says that the reaction of surrounding people would have been different if they were with normal people. Ilona says that the guys grabbed her by the hands and it shocked her. [Yury, correct me if I have misunderstood this section]

It is difficult to understand the meaning of the conversation. As both girls were together throughout the evening they can talk about the events without explicitly stating them. In Yury's words, "They understand each other with half a word and therefore keep back many phrases."

[General meaning of conversation:]

Irma and Ilona with their friends were at some club. Apparently this group of girls have a not very good reputation. One of them (her name Svetlana), appears to be a prostitute (and lesbian). Irma drank and flirted with Svetlana frivolously. Irma was joking, just drunken fun, and thought that Svetlana was joking too. Svetlana took it seriously and began to molest Irma directly in the club. She tried to kiss Irma and offered her money for sex. Ilona did not intervene as she felt that Irma had brought it upon herself by flirting with the girl. 

In all, the girls did not have a good experience at the party.

Ilona said that Irma must not drink. Irma says that she does a lot of stupid things even whilst sober." [Again, I have changed this section for clarity so Yury please correct me if I have misunderstood]

Ilona said that Svetlana could fuck Irma directly in the club. Irma said - well and let. Ilona said: "You do not love it." [This section does not translate to English well, the first sentence can be interpreted in several ways and 'Well and let' does not me sense after translation, Yury can you clarify at all?]

This indirectly confirms that Irma is not a lesbian and furthermore, as Yury understands it, she does not like lesbian sex. 

So it is unlikely that our yours expectations are met. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:"

Thanks and credit and much love to Yury for his time and help. Of course I already knew that Irma does not like lesbian sex as after I had sex with her for the first time she swore off girls for life and promised to only shag me for the rest of her life :cool:

thank you ben and yury

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So so sad Ben!  That translation doesn't prove anything about whether Irma likes lesbian sex or not.   It just sounds to me that she flirted with a girl that she shouldn't have, and that girl got turned on by it and then Irma had a hard time getting out of the situation......if that is truly what happened!

The comments about Irma and lesbian sex are not my comments, they are Yury's comments based on the tone of the conversation. I am not offering an opinon either way, just passing on Yury's valuable translation

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

The comments about Irma and lesbian sex are not my comments, they are Yury's comments based on the tone of the conversation. I am not offering an opinon either way, just passing on Yury's valuable translation

check your PM Ben

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I quote you "This indirectly confirms that Irma is not a lesbian and furthermore, as Yury understands it, she does not like lesbian sex. So it is unlikely that our yours expectations are met."

I thought that was you saying that part.   I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I quote you "This indirectly confirms that Irma is not a lesbian and furthermore, as Yury understands it, she does not like lesbian sex. So it is unlikely that our yours expectations are met."

I thought that was you saying that part.   I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

I edited the comments to make more sense in context. The original text read 'as i understand it.' I believe 100% that Yury has given the truth as he sees it, and I am extremely grateful to him for it. Whether it is accurate in terms of what she actually feels is open for interpretation. Maybe it is just this particular girl that Irma would not enjoy lesbian sex with (I hope so!)

Kitek and Yury are the best insight we have into these girls, and it is better to appreciate what they do for us and the small insights we get from them rather than pick apart every single word

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I edited the comments to make more sense in context. The original text read 'as i understand it.' I believe 100% that Yury has given the truth as he sees it, and I am extremely grateful to him for it. Whether it is accurate in terms of what she actually feels is open for interpretation. Maybe it is just this particular girl that Irma would not enjoy lesbian sex with (I hope so!)

Kitek and Yury are the best insight we have into these girls, and it is better to appreciate what they do for us and the small insights we get from them rather than pick apart every single word

I understand what you did Ben, I just misread it apparently.   You are correct in how valuable Yury and Kitek are to the forum, we.....including Yury & Kitek have just got to understand that what they say in a room with an open mic is not going to be 100% accurate.   They are going to say what is needed to ease/divert the speculations and ridicule from the members of the forum in my opinion.   I could be wrong, but that is just how I see it.