KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

Thank you yury for the translations. But I think sometimes Danaya mocks us a bit. I am sure they read our posts at times. 

She says she is a lesbian in english, knows we want to hear that.

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Thank you yury for the translations. But I think sometimes Danaya mocks us a bit. I am sure they read our posts at times. 

Mmmm, I know it's tempting to think that, but to tell you the truth - I doubt D&A care much about us at all. Especially Adele. Danaya might have read our posts and cared before Adele, but I think she is beyond caring at this point. Once you get close to your contract expiration, what we think really doesn't mean much any more.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Mmmm, I know it's tempting to think that, but to tell you the truth - I doubt D&A care much about us at all. Especially Adele. Danaya might have read our posts and cared before Adele, but I think she is beyond caring at this point. Once you get close to your contract expiration, what we think really doesn't mean much any more.

You may be right alan. I think I am bored, so just idle speculation!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

I may have misread, but I don't think she said that in English

Regardless it is obviously not true, she said it in irony. Danaya is obviously not having much luck with men so to say she is turning lesbian is a typical responce from angry women. I do think that Danaya would be happy to fuck a girl though, not to find love but just to have some sensuality

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I may have misread, but I don't think she said that in English

Regardless it is obviously not true, she said it in irony. Danaya is obviously not having much luck with men so to say she is turning lesbian is a typical responce from angry women. I do think that Danaya would be happy to fuck a girl though, not to find love but just to have some sensuality

I couldn't agree more Benfold. Right now she needs to have someone get intimate with her not for the orgasm, but for the closeness. She is so depressed right now that all the guys want is an orgasm, and she is craving for some intimate foreplay. I hope she finds it soon before she gives up.

• Upvote 4

Many people are not going to agree with me but think you that she is not rather cunning by making quite her shows and put advance her problem with the men is not made to hide a certain reality from her

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, daily said:

Many people are not going to agree with me but think you that she is not rather cunning by making quite her shows and put advance her problem with the men is not made to hide a certain reality from her

We each have a right to our opinion of course, but I just can't buy into the idea these life-stories are so complicated. What we have is a group of young girls, some with experience and some not, that fill out an application for a free apartment with cameras. They likely also get a food allowance, and "maybe" a bonus for high audience numbers. Each girl reacts to this environment in a different way based on their upbringing, their previous experiences, and their morals. Some let go and show us everything, some show us a little, and some show us almost nothing. Some play out scenarios specifically for us, some go about their daily life trying to ignore us. I just can't buy the idea they are "plotting out" every move on a daily basis.

• Upvote 5

Alan, as usual I like your analisys. There in't plotting per se. There may be shows but not every move they make are pre-planned. How crazy would that be? They don't get paid enough for that.

• Upvote 1

April 7, 2016 Conversation Danaya and Aida in the living room.

Beginning of the conversation to me quite unclear. It seems that Aida talked with extrasensory individual (fortune teller) and tells about it to Danaya. Perhaps it was up to her departure to Barcelona.

Aida tells details of his conversation with someone. This is a woman. She does not know where they are and who they are (?).

Danaya says that this woman knows a lot and Aida can not even imagine how much she knows.

This woman said that around them a lot of negativity, which kills the soul. She said Aida, that she was ready for the fact, that she will be difficult there and she goes from here with tears.

This woman told Aida, that her very deceived with the money. Aida must get a lot of money, but she did not receive. This woman said Aida, that there is a man who is involved in everything, he is a very greedy person and he will deceive her. She said that deceived everyone.

Danaya closes face with her hand. Words do not disassemble. Girls long talk in whispers.

Then conversation comes on the relationship of girls. Danaya says that their paths after Barcelona will not intersect and she will not take offense at anyone. She is not going to keep a friendly relationship, but if she meet someone of the girls, she say hello and ask how their business. She believes that this is normal and said that they did not come here to tie friendships among themselves. Danaya says that after they leave Barcelona, they need to forget each other, that there were no unnecessary talk (?).

Then the conversation comes to Ilona. Her name does not sound, but it is clear that talking about her.

Aida familiar with Ilona and talked to her before leaving for Barcelona.

Danaya says that she told Ilona about yourself a lot of personal and afraid, that now it could end badly. She says that this will be a lesson to her and that can not trust anyone.

Aida says that while she talked to Ilona, she always caused in her distrust.

Danaya says, that she trusted Ilona and felt, that she is good. And then, when Ilona had gone, it turned out a lot of the negative. Danaya says, that Ilona deceived her, but she does not blame her, since she has taken a decision herself and it will be an additional experience for her. She says she met good people here, such as Adele.

Aida says that she trusted Ilona and it has damaged her very much.

Danaya says, that Aida doing some things unconsciously.

Perhaps it comes to about the quarrel Aida and Adele. Perhaps to this was involved Ilona.

Aida says that Ilona too much told about her here. She mentions an unsuccessful experience of work a model in Paris. Apparently Ilona told about it RLC managers in Barcelona, and they questioned Aida about it.

Next, the girls discuss Vika.

Danaya says that Vika did not tell her about Aida nothing bad.

Vika said to Danaya, that Aida as a child.

Danaya says, that Aida should not trust anyone.

Danaya says that she even talking to the mother controls what information she can say. She tells how once told her mother about her personal problems. Mother said about it one man, he said to another, and within a week the whole city knew about the problems of Danaya (she lives in a small town).

Then they talk about plastic surgery. Danaya says that she made her lips and going to correct her nose. Aida says that Danaya with his nose like a Mickey Mouse (?).

Danaya says that in the apartment under the camera feels uncomfortable. She has depression. She feels as if her energy someone consumes. She says that when she goes out into the street, she feel a surge of energy and her gets a lot better.

Then Aida says where she was in Barcelona and where she wants to go. They discuss how best to sunbathe. At the end of conversation Danaya says, that she saw the photos and videos that Aida published and believes that they are bad. It was necessary to make professional photos. (Perhaps we are talking about a model agency's website).

P.S.

The girls talked quietly. It was difficult to understand the general meaning of conversation. Therefore we should not make any conclusions from this text.

• Upvote 14

8 minutes ago, Yury said:

April 7, 2016 Conversation Danaya and Aida in the living room.

Beginning of the conversation to me quite unclear. It seems that Aida talked with extrasensory individual (fortune teller) and tells about it to Danaya. Perhaps it was up to her departure to Barcelona.

Aida tells details of his conversation with someone. This is a woman. She does not know where they are and who they are (?).

Danaya says that this woman knows a lot and Aida can not even imagine how much she knows.

This woman said that around them a lot of negativity, which kills the soul. She said Aida, that she was ready for the fact, that she will be difficult there and she goes from here with tears.

This woman told Aida, that her very deceived with the money. Aida must get a lot of money, but she did not receive. This woman said Aida, that there is a man who is involved in everything, he is a very greedy person and he will deceive her. She said that deceived everyone.

Danaya closes face with her hand. Words do not disassemble. Girls long talk in whispers.

Then conversation comes on the relationship of girls. Danaya says that their paths after Barcelona will not intersect and she will not take offense at anyone. She is not going to keep a friendly relationship, but if she meet someone of the girls, she say hello and ask how their business. She believes that this is normal and said that they did not come here to tie friendships among themselves. Danaya says that after they leave Barcelona, they need to forget each other, that there were no unnecessary talk (?).

Then the conversation comes to Ilona. Her name does not sound, but it is clear that talking about her.

Aida familiar with Ilona and talked to her before leaving for Barcelona.

Danaya says that she told Ilona about yourself a lot of personal and afraid, that now it could end badly. She says that this will be a lesson to her and that can not trust anyone.

Aida says that while she talked to Ilona, she always caused in her distrust.

Danaya says, that she trusted Ilona and felt, that she is good. And then, when Ilona had gone, it turned out a lot of the negative. Danaya says, that Ilona deceived her, but she does not blame her, since she has taken a decision herself and it will be an additional experience for her. She says she met good people here, such as Adele.

Aida says that she trusted Ilona and it has damaged her very much.

Danaya says, that Aida doing some things unconsciously.

Perhaps it comes to about the quarrel Aida and Adele. Perhaps to this was involved Ilona.

Aida says that Ilona too much told about her here. She mentions an unsuccessful experience of work a model in Paris. Apparently Ilona told about it RLC managers in Barcelona, and they questioned Aida about it.

Next, the girls discuss Vika.

Danaya says that Vika did not tell her about Aida nothing bad.

Vika said to Danaya, that Aida as a child.

Danaya says, that Aida should not trust anyone.

Danaya says that she even talking to the mother controls what information she can say. She tells how once told her mother about her personal problems. Mother said about it one man, he said to another, and within a week the whole city knew about the problems of Danaya (she lives in a small town).

Then they talk about plastic surgery. Danaya says that she made her lips and going to correct her nose. Aida says that Danaya with his nose like a Mickey Mouse (?).

Danaya says that in the apartment under the camera feels uncomfortable. She has depression. She feels as if her energy someone consumes. She says that when she goes out into the street, she feel a surge of energy and her gets a lot better.

Then Aida says where she was in Barcelona and where she wants to go. They discuss how best to sunbathe. At the end of conversation Danaya says, that she saw the photos and videos that Aida published and believes that they are bad. It was necessary to make professional photos. (Perhaps we are talking about a model agency's website).

P.S.

The girls talked quietly. It was difficult to understand the general meaning of conversation. Therefore we should not make any conclusions from this text.

thank you yury

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yury for the information. This part makes me feel sad for Danaya because I think Adele will be just the same as Ilona. Ilona and Adele are very similar, both extremely confident and it seems well connected with lots of opportunities. Adele doesn't need Danaya as a friend, the same as Ilona didn't. I expect that very soon Adele will stop talking with Danaya and D will be alone once again. Danaya says not to trust anyone, but it seems that she is not taking her own advice and trusts Adele

• Upvote 6