KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

4 минут назад, legrandrobert сказал:

Может ли кто-нибудь объяснить мне, как сделать GIF работу? Вы можете сказать мне здесь или на вечера .-------------- Спасибо.,

http://makeagif.com/  Попробуйте здесь. There интуитивно понимают все.

• Upvote 1

Yury thank you for your translation and unfortunately I am of the same opinion as you Benfold

Adele made a "brainwashing" to Dayana 

Adele is a guru of a sect

she gets whatever she wants with her beautiful words to satisfy his personal interests

Only Putin knows the truth....(maybe training for espionage assignments just like Nikka did)...Which means we will never know anything.     To me it's kind of like Texas Hold em Poker.....you have to at least stay in until you see the flop.... Whatever these women, ladies, chicks, dames or broads are into; I know for sure..... they are all...sluts!   Dirty f#cking sluts and I wish I was there with them!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Yury said:

April 7, 2016 Conversation Danaya and Aida in the living room.

Beginning of the conversation ......

poor "Aida", she is trying to make friends across tiers of the food chain.

2 hours ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

I don't think Adele had personal interest into invite Danaya with her at the party. She just wanted to be friendly with Danaya. it was not the first time Adele went in spain and she already had friends in spain (I suppose) before going in this apartment.

I have not heard that Adele in conversations mentions any friends in Spain. A couple of times they mentioned the girls who work there. In one of the first parties of at least one of these girls took part.

After the girl a few days in a row went to parties, Danae told Adele that she was feels bad. She asked her to go to clubs not more than two times a week and drink less alcohol. Nevertheless, Adele dragged her to a party almost every day and they are always heavily drunk. I do not think that this can be regarded as "friendliness" by Adele.

And finally, I think that Adele, without a doubt, had a personal interest in participation Danaya in the parties.  Adele hanging out in a company with a lot of guys. They are always invited to parties of both girls. In Russia it is called "grab a girlfriend."

In addition, Adel constantly drunk so, that she do not remember, what happened at the party. It was beneficial to have a close friend who will be able to control Adele and extinguish possible incident (Incidents took place. Once Adel almost came to blows and Danaya had to extinguish the incident.).

But, of course, Adele felt towards Danae friendly feelings. Although, as practice shows, friendship in this circle is a relative concept. Danaya always says that there can not trust anyone.

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, Yury said:

I have not heard that Adele in conversations mentions any friends in Spain. A couple of times they mentioned the girls who work there. In one of the first parties of at least one of these girls took part.

After the girl a few days in a row went to parties, Danae told Adele that she was feels bad. She asked her to go to clubs not more than two times a week and drink less alcohol. Nevertheless, Adele dragged her to a party almost every day and they are always heavily drunk. I do not think that this can be regarded as "friendliness" by Adele.

And finally, I think that Adele, without a doubt, had a personal interest in participation Danaya in the parties.  Adele hanging out in a company with a lot of guys. They are always invited to parties of both girls. In Russia it is called "grab a girlfriend."

In addition, Adel constantly drunk so, that she do not remember, what happened at the party. It was beneficial to have a close friend who will be able to control Adele and extinguish possible incident (Incidents took place. Once Adel almost came to blows and Danaya had to extinguish the incident.).

But, of course, Adele felt towards Danae friendly feelings. Although, as practice shows, friendship in this circle is a relative concept. Danaya always says that there can not trust anyone.

Danaya and Adele relationship I always thought was more business than pleasure. I mean by this, that yes there was a friendship that developed, but it was no more than the same friendship anyone of us develops with a co-worker, They were good for each other as business associates, but as with all business associations, with time apart they seem to fade in into obscurity. 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Yury said:

Then conversation comes on the relationship of girls. Danaya says that their paths after Barcelona will not intersect and she will not take offense at anyone. She is not going to keep a friendly relationship, but if she meet someone of the girls, she say hello and ask how their business. She believes that this is normal and said that they did not come here to tie friendships among themselves. Danaya says that after they leave Barcelona, they need to forget each other, that there were no unnecessary talk (?).

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Yury said:

Beginning of the conversation to me quite unclear. It seems that Aida talked with extrasensory individual (fortune teller) and tells about it to Danaya. Perhaps it was up to her departure to Barcelona.

Aida tells details of his conversation with someone. This is a woman. She does not know where they are and who they are (?).

Danaya says that this woman knows a lot and Aida can not even imagine how much she knows.

This woman said that around them a lot of negativity, which kills the soul. She said Aida, that she was ready for the fact, that she will be difficult there and she goes from here with tears.

This woman told Aida, that her very deceived with the money. Aida must get a lot of money, but she did not receive. This woman said Aida, that there is a man who is involved in everything, he is a very greedy person and he will deceive her. She said that deceived everyone.

Danaya closes face with her hand. Words do not disassemble. Girls long talk in whispers.

Then conversation comes on the relationship of girls. Danaya says that their paths after Barcelona will not intersect and she will not take offense at anyone. She is not going to keep a friendly relationship, but if she meet someone of the girls, she say hello and ask how their business. She believes that this is normal and said that they did not come here to tie friendships among themselves. Danaya says that after they leave Barcelona, they need to forget each other, that there were no unnecessary talk (?).

Then the conversation comes to Ilona. Her name does not sound, but it is clear that talking about her.

Aida familiar with Ilona and talked to her before leaving for Barcelona.

Danaya says that she told Ilona about yourself a lot of personal and afraid, that now it could end badly. She says that this will be a lesson to her and that can not trust anyone.

Aida says that while she talked to Ilona, she always caused in her distrust.

Danaya says, that she trusted Ilona and felt, that she is good. And then, when Ilona had gone, it turned out a lot of the negative. Danaya says, that Ilona deceived her, but she does not blame her, since she has taken a decision herself and it will be an additional experience for her. She says she met good people here, such as Adele.

Aida says that she trusted Ilona and it has damaged her very much.

Danaya says, that Aida doing some things unconsciously.

Perhaps it comes to about the quarrel Aida and Adele. Perhaps to this was involved Ilona.

Aida says that Ilona too much told about her here. She mentions an unsuccessful experience of work a model in Paris. Apparently Ilona told about it RLC managers in Barcelona, and they questioned Aida about it.

Next, the girls discuss Vika.

Danaya says that Vika did not tell her about Aida nothing bad.

Vika said to Danaya, that Aida as a child.

Danaya says, that Aida should not trust anyone.

Danaya says that she even talking to the mother controls what information she can say. She tells how once told her mother about her personal problems. Mother said about it one man, he said to another, and within a week the whole city knew about the problems of Danaya (she lives in a small town).

Then they talk about plastic surgery. Danaya says that she made her lips and going to correct her nose. Aida says that Danaya with his nose like a Mickey Mouse (?).

Danaya says that in the apartment under the camera feels uncomfortable. She has depression. She feels as if her energy someone consumes. She says that when she goes out into the street, she feel a surge of energy and her gets a lot better.

Then Aida says where she was in Barcelona and where she wants to go. They discuss how best to sunbathe. At the end of conversation Danaya says, that she saw the photos and videos that Aida published and believes that they are bad. It was necessary to make professional photos. (Perhaps we are talking about a model agency's website).

P.S.

The girls talked quietly. It was difficult to understand the general meaning of conversation. Therefore we should not make any conclusions from this text.

Thank you for taking the time to translate the conversation, In the beginning of the conversation it is obvious that this is the same woman that Adele has referred to in a couple of conversations with Danaya and for her not to believe so much what this woman says, although it is also obvious that Danaya buys into her fortunes completely by her actions, and her trust in this woman. Sounds like to me that Aida should be ready for something to happen in the next few days as she is leaving on the 15th.

Ilona was and is manager of girls the VIP areas, this was a given by her always on the computer working, and as all managers do they sometimes deceive the workers, in this case I think if memory serves me well that Danaya took care of Ilona for the last couple weeks she was in the Barcelona apartment because she expected the sugar daddy to give her money, and when she did not get it, she relied on Danaya to support her with the intent she would get paid back, which Ilona has not done, and that is the lesson that Danaya had to learn the hard way, I also find it kinda funny that she did not learn her lesson very well, as Ilona and Danaya still talk form time to time, but maybe its only business they discuss. but that is not my perception of the discussion, it was more like some of the antics they did together in front of the cameras, with lots of happiness and laughter.

Now for the one thing that was discussed I don;t agree with, Danaya  said that the cameras are make feel uncomfortable. This can understand completely. But she has stayed for 3 months under the scrutiny of the cameras, and says that has caused her depression. She could leave at any time if chose to leave and was that uncomfortable. She also seems not to have a problem with running around nude if front of the cameras and making sure her tits are always on display. I don't buy this for minute, she enjoys exhibitionism and the fact she is getting so much attention from it. Her depression comes from a controlling mother, and that she struggles with her sexuality, Men most of all.

• Upvote 3