KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

Guest beaver67
Just now, alanohio said:

Invaluable as always :)

this is awesome kitek, thank you so much for this translation. It also explains that Vika likes sex a lot, and seems that Nora is still in charge of the apartment

30 minutes ago, kitek said:

D & V
21 / 22.04
Vika talks about the relationship with her boyfriend. 
Vika says that she freaked out whenever he was hitting the table with the plate while putting it away and loud talking on the phone. She realized, however, what really pisses her off is that he can't earn more than her.

Vika says that he accused her that she was a prostitute because it wasn't possible that she earned so much money in an honest way. It seems that one of the most profitable directions of travel is China.
Then Danaya talked about her work in China.
22.12 Danaya says she can't stand girls that have not earned a penny, just got it from their parents or boyfriends.
Danaya shows Vika her nude photo and photo of guy with whom she met before departure, but as she says, "nothing happened."
Danaya says she can get any guy to send her photo of his dick. Vika says she does not like to do that.
22.44 Dana shows another picture. Vika guessing where it was taken and later asks: Who are you sitting with? Dan: My ex.  Dan: I like him very much. He is tall and cheerful, but deceived me with a visa.
Vika: He can get a visa? Dan: Yes.
It was her first visa. She gave him 300 euros  and she got nothing and did not get the money back. After a moment, she says, but now they are even. He learned that she has had enough of dancing and said that he does not want her to go there. Dana said she needs the money. He asked how much. Dana: $ 500. Then he gave her the $ 500.
Dana: We went to my place. We lie in bed and he asks her to promise that she will not dump him.
Danaya shows another picture. It was the last day when we have seen each other. He led me out. I was drunk. I broke the glass. I left him. He got mad. I told him then that he was terrible in bed. I told him off. But it was true. It ended up that I was waiting two months for a visa.
He wanted money from her . She said that she already gave him. He told her to never again write to him.
Later shows pictures. Mainly her own.
23.11 Vika comes back from the kitchen with a plate. Dana asks whether she would massage her breasts.
Vika says she wants to sleep. Dana argues that it would be a pleasure for both of them .
Vika: tomorrow.
Dana: You always say tomorrow. I'll lie down and you will do so. Vika offers her fruit.
Dana: I do not want. Beer with chips and peach snack?

Vika: You need a guy.
Dana: It seems to me that men can get bored with breasts . Large breasts are just for fun.
Vika all the time talking with his mouth full. You can not understand.
23:15 Dana tells her to hurry up with eating: Get comfortable because you want to do a massage for me.
Vika: I dream about it.
Danaya notes that Vika has small feet. Evaluates them at 37.
Vika says 38. Her hands are sticky from peaches.
Dana: That's okay. I'll take a bath today.
Vika begins to massage. She states that the breasts are cold, she likes it.
Dana O. Super.
Vika says that D's breasts are suitable for massaging a penis. She shows her how to do it. Danaya says it was pleasant. She asked if Danaya has ever done it. Dana says that a long time ago.
During the massage Vika says she will move into Danaya's room. Dana says that the bed is huge. Vika says something about fucking. So you think we would go there? Pointing at the toilet.
Dana says something about the bed linen and towel. Vika says she will ask the Emperor. Danya asks if Vika fucks every day 10 times. Vika says that her man knows that she loves sex. They will rest and do it 3 times a day. At home they behave a little more modest. Approximately once per day. Not every day but several times a week. It also depends on the work. When he worked for his uncle it was hopeless.
Dan wants to know why men often do not want to make love. Vika says that women want more often than men and that it is proven.
Dana: For him sex is so ...
Vika: Mm-hmm.
Vika: If at work everything is all right then he wants. And when there are problems at work they are nervous and worried.
Dana: I do not want my man nervous and so I can fuck him 3 times a week.
Vika: Would you prefer on daily basis?
Dana: With the one which I was 3 years only once a month.
Vika: A week has 7 days so 3-4 times quite well.
Dana: I think at the beginning it should be more often.
Vika: At the beginning, every day.
Later, Dana say she would not be in the mood if comes back tired and have problems at work.
Dana says that her left breast is smaller.
Later, they are talking about tomorrow's visit of the wi-fi guy. They wonder how long it will take him to repair.
23:24 Vika says that you should never squeeze the breast only stroke them.

Vika says she has to buy some "outfit". Dana naively asks why. Vika significantly smiles. She says she left her "outfits" at home. Her boyfriend, of course, says that for him it does not matter what is she dressed and that he loves her, even in a bathrobe but ...
Vika tells how once by mistake opened the door for pizza delivery guy when she was dressed in erotic lingerie, stockings, high heels on. Delivery guy began to stutter and had trouble getting the change. She had expected her boyfriend and delivery guy unexpectedly came before him.
Dana asks whether they eat first and then fuck or vice versa. Vika says that they fuck first.
23:30 They talk about dream man for Danaya. Dana would like for him to improve her appearance and mind.
Vika retorts that the man of her [Dana] dreams should first fall in love with her and then she can begin to improve herself.

23:31 Vika: Do not touch my breasts. My nipple got hard.
Later, the girls talk about what name Viki is going to pick for her boyfriend . They invent different names.
Vika has enough of a bath tub. Dana advises her to take a shower only.
They talk about Aida. They wonder if she comes back. Dana says that if she wants to come, she must have a friend for company.
Vika asks if anyone visited Aida. Dana says that in the past Empress (Nora) was there for her birthday with a friend.

btw. Emperor/Empress (Nora) people who manage this apartment, girls call them any time they need something, they deal with arrivals/departures.

Thank you very much for explanation 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, kitek said:

Danya asks if Vika fucks every day 10 times. Vika says that her man knows that she loves sex. They will rest and do it 3 times a day. At home they behave a little more modest. Approximately once per day. Not every day but several times a week. It also depends on the work. When he worked for his uncle it was hopeless.

Russian expression "to work on the uncle" means to work for a outman.

Here Vika says, that when her boyfriend worked for hired worker, he is less concerned about the results of their work, less nervous and more sex. Now he has his own business, he's more worried about business and has less sex.

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Yury said:

From the same conversation.

22:52
Vika looks at the photo and says: "This is who? Your?"

Danaya: "Who is my? What, I have a boyfriend? My boyfriend is I myself."

Thank you Yury you the Man!!!!

• Upvote 2