KITEK and YURY'S TRANSLATIONS

Guys, Kitek and Yury.  Your translations are invaluable. 

So, Empress Nora is in charge after all. They  call her or rlc with questions.

Fuck, now the conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

I think Vika plans on trying to have sex with her bf in the bathroom (trying to find ways to hide it?). As usual we will be fucked if she does that.

Danaya is such a fascinating woman. That is one thing I have learned about from the translations. She is a real live person. She lives life on her sleeve. She certainly is no Aida. Doesn't repress herself.

Many people in this world repress themselves, are afraid to really let themselves out there. I know, I did it for decades!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Guys, Kitek and Yury.  Your translations are invaluable. 

So, Empress Nora is in charge after all. They  call her or rlc with questions.

Fuck, now the conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

I think Vika plans on trying to have sex with her bf in the bathroom (trying to find ways to hide it?). As usual we will be fucked if she does that.

Danaya is such a fascinating woman. That is one thing I have learned about from the translations. She is a real live person. She lives life on her sleeve. She certainly is no Aida. Doesn't repress herself.

Many people in this world repress themselves, are afraid to really let themselves out there. I know, I did it for decades!

mr1010 we are going to miss Danaya to day poor danaya trying with Nanny Vika but Nanny Vika put stop to it

• Upvote 1

22 / 23.04

Danaya is considering the possibility of returning to Barcelona. She says she would be back for a month or 2. Now, however, wants to go back to work. She jokes that it would be good to find a guy and invite him to come here in September.

Vika tells the story of a friend whom she met when he arrived as a client in her work. She befriended him. She met his girlfriend and daughter. She lived with them for a month. Perhaps it is a well-known musician.
Dana does not know why she does not like to hear stories about these guys.
Vika says that when she gets to know him, she would convince herself to him.
Dana invites Vika to visit her when she gets back home.

I do not quite grasp the meaning of this conversation begins by talking about breasts. Later, Dana talks about some opportunities to earn $ 500 in 5-7 days, and if they like you, she can earn $ 6000 in 5-7 days.
Dana says that if it is not her certainly Adele can get this work. Vika inquires about the details. It seems that it is a photo session with some well-known photographer.
They watch pictures. Vika goes to bed.

Dana asks Elisa how old is she. Elisa says 24 and half.
Dana says that Elisa has nice breasts.

She likes that Elisa has small nipples.
Dana doesn't like that she has large nipples.
Elisa says that she would like to have a little larger breasts but not huge.
Dana: Do not even think about it. They are perfect. She asks about the music she likes Elisa brings a record of some Italian band.
Later, they show each other photos.
They talk about models lifestyle. Elisa is already tired of it. Danaya says that she also does not like this lifestyle.
Dana asks what Elisa would  like to do. Elisa says if I understand correctly, that she deals with precious stones.
Dana asks for posing to soft photos. She says that now there is recruitment for trips to Croatia, Italy and France at the end of May and Elisa could apply.
Elisa says that for her the best is beginning of July. Dana checks the dates.
It seems that Dana is recruiting. She shows pictures of Singapore. She says she met a brother of the king or queen (I did not catch). Partially whisper. She says that there are a lot of billionaires. She talks about friends, which earned a lot of money there. For her it was the best deal in her life.

Elisa has concerns about her safety. Especially in Turkey. Despite assurances from tour operators, if the girls get caught by the police, they will be simply deported, there are frequent kidnappings and rapes. In Arab countries, the threat is also on the part of women who believe that girls seduce their men. It seems that Elisa is well versed in the situation.
She says that if you have friends there who will take care of you, buy a ticket and send you home, you can get out of this without even losing money. But if you do not have friends it can be fatal.

• Upvote 16

Yes, kitek, Danaya met with the brother of the King (maybe ... maybe ...).
As I understand it, Elisa also has experience of work a model (significantly less than Danaya), she visited Turkey and fell into similar situations.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, kitek said:

22 / 23.04

Elisa has concerns about her safety. Especially in Turkey. Despite assurances from tour operators, if the girls get caught by the police, they will be simply deported, there are frequent kidnappings and rapes. In Arab countries, the threat is also on the part of women who believe that girls seduce their men. It seems that Elisa is well versed in the situation.
She says that if you have friends there who will take care of you, buy a ticket and send you home, you can get out of this without even losing money. But if you do not have friends it can be fatal.

Again thank you for the translation. 

Reading this part of the conversation is kind scary to know for young female models whom travel. 

In a weird way it kind remind me of 1st movie Taken. Hope their dads is Liam Neeson! 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

After reading this about safety, i hope Elisa leaves then. But i laughed my asssss of about the sex thing with Fidel and Vika. Id be willing to bet most if not all days they dont have sex..... that's a joke. Vika jus wants to brag lol. I think he's mentally imcompetent to have sex on a normal basis.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Yury has kindly translated the girl's conversation this morning, after their late night out. Translated from Russian some parts do not read very well so i have re-written parts of this for clarity. 

"At the beginning of the video Ilona says that she no longer wants to go there [the location of the party] Irma says that they will no longer go out with her. Ilona says that this person is inadequate. As Yury understands it, they're talking about a girl, their mutual acquaintance, with whom they were at the party. 

Ilona said, "in this dress they have taken for..." (does not finish phrase). Irma says that the reaction of surrounding people would have been different if they were with normal people. Ilona says that the guys grabbed her by the hands and it shocked her. [Yury, correct me if I have misunderstood this section]

It is difficult to understand the meaning of the conversation. As both girls were together throughout the evening they can talk about the events without explicitly stating them. In Yury's words, "They understand each other with half a word and therefore keep back many phrases."

[General meaning of conversation:]

Irma and Ilona with their friends were at some club. Apparently this group of girls have a not very good reputation. One of them (her name Svetlana), appears to be a prostitute (and lesbian). Irma drank and flirted with Svetlana frivolously. Irma was joking, just drunken fun, and thought that Svetlana was joking too. Svetlana took it seriously and began to molest Irma directly in the club. She tried to kiss Irma and offered her money for sex. Ilona did not intervene as she felt that Irma had brought it upon herself by flirting with the girl. 

In all, the girls did not have a good experience at the party.

Ilona said that Irma must not drink. Irma says that she does a lot of stupid things even whilst sober." [Again, I have changed this section for clarity so Yury please correct me if I have misunderstood]

Ilona said that Svetlana could fuck Irma directly in the club. Irma said - well and let. Ilona said: "You do not love it." [This section does not translate to English well, the first sentence can be interpreted in several ways and 'Well and let' does not me sense after translation, Yury can you clarify at all?]

This indirectly confirms that Irma is not a lesbian and furthermore, as Yury understands it, she does not like lesbian sex. 

So it is unlikely that our yours expectations are met. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:"

Thanks and credit and much love to Yury for his time and help. Of course I already knew that Irma does not like lesbian sex as after I had sex with her for the first time she swore off girls for life and promised to only shag me for the rest of her life :cool:

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yury has kindly translated the girl's conversation this morning, after their late night out. Translated from Russian some parts do not read very well so i have re-written parts of this for clarity. 

"At the beginning of the video Ilona says that she no longer wants to go there [the location of the party] Irma says that they will no longer go out with her. Ilona says that this person is inadequate. As Yury understands it, they're talking about a girl, their mutual acquaintance, with whom they were at the party. 

Ilona said, "in this dress they have taken for..." (does not finish phrase). Irma says that the reaction of surrounding people would have been different if they were with normal people. Ilona says that the guys grabbed her by the hands and it shocked her. [Yury, correct me if I have misunderstood this section]

It is difficult to understand the meaning of the conversation. As both girls were together throughout the evening they can talk about the events without explicitly stating them. In Yury's words, "They understand each other with half a word and therefore keep back many phrases."

[General meaning of conversation:]

Irma and Ilona with their friends were at some club. Apparently this group of girls have a not very good reputation. One of them (her name Svetlana), appears to be a prostitute (and lesbian). Irma drank and flirted with Svetlana frivolously. Irma was joking, just drunken fun, and thought that Svetlana was joking too. Svetlana took it seriously and began to molest Irma directly in the club. She tried to kiss Irma and offered her money for sex. Ilona did not intervene as she felt that Irma had brought it upon herself by flirting with the girl. 

In all, the girls did not have a good experience at the party.

Ilona said that Irma must not drink. Irma says that she does a lot of stupid things even whilst sober." [Again, I have changed this section for clarity so Yury please correct me if I have misunderstood]

Ilona said that Svetlana could fuck Irma directly in the club. Irma said - well and let. Ilona said: "You do not love it." [This section does not translate to English well, the first sentence can be interpreted in several ways and 'Well and let' does not me sense after translation, Yury can you clarify at all?]

This indirectly confirms that Irma is not a lesbian and furthermore, as Yury understands it, she does not like lesbian sex. 

So it is unlikely that our yours expectations are met. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:"

Thanks and credit and much love to Yury for his time and help. Of course I already knew that Irma does not like lesbian sex as after I had sex with her for the first time she swore off girls for life and promised to only shag me for the rest of her life :cool:

ben, Kitek, Yury thank you so very much, this is invaluable information about last night, and what took place. It just proves that the girls do not go out and do like some suggest.

So so sad Ben!  That translation doesn't prove anything about whether Irma likes lesbian sex or not.   It just sounds to me that she flirted with a girl that she shouldn't have, and that girl got turned on by it and then Irma had a hard time getting out of the situation......if that is truly what happened!