New girl is Aida

Just now, mik04 said:

Very shy girl by the momento.

She took a bath, but always showing her ass hahahha imposible to see anything else

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

elle est un peu pudique pour le moment :-)

Which is a normal behaviour I suppose. At least it was not a show like Irma arrival. Will she make this apartment more interesting, not so sure. Personally I have lost almost all interest in this apartment now.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Yury said:

Well, one more Ukrainian girl. Already walked on shops. Talking on the phone with the guy. She complained that she terribly bored. She's going to make a video and send to the guy. Already recorded video in the store and sent the guy. Asked him. what he thought about the prices of goods. She watched Ukrainian television program about travel, dedicated to Barcelona. Wants to visit those places, referred to in the program.

One can hope that she will be for a walk during the day, and at night stay in an apartment, and Danaya and Adele vice versa. Thus we get an apartment 24/7. ::) LOL

Already terribly bored huh.....what do we have to look forward to then!!

I think she is talking with her boyfriend on the phone saying what terrible experience is the presence of camera in the bathroom. She was always with her back to the camera and she could not turn. She was so terrified she was sweating from the experience. 

Apparently there was some smoke in the kitchen not sure if she caused it.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

I think she is talking with her boyfriend on the phone saying what terrible experience is the presence of camera in the bathroom. She was always with her back to the camera and she could not turn. She was so terrified she was sweating from the experience. 

Apparently there was some smoke in the kitchen not sure if she caused it.

Then why in the hell did she join the project in the first damn place.......that's what I want to know from RLC, explain RLC why you would hire a girl that does not want to show frontal nudity!!!!!!!!!  RLC has their heads up all our asses!!!!!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Then why in the hell did she join the project in the first damn place.......that's what I want to know from RLC, explain RLC why you would hire a girl that does not want to show frontal nudity!!!!!!!!!  RLC has their heads up all our asses!!!!!

Forget about frontal views, she doesn't want to show any nudity.

• Upvote 3