New girl is Aida

• 2 weeks later...

wow, first reply to the Aida thread since April 6th. She really isn't liked much.

Was just coming in to as if she really thinks that her new orange face color really looks good...

Saw she put on some darkening stuff this morning.

• Upvote 1

Aida......I just want to say thank you for being a part of RLC!  I know it took allot from you to participate in such a crazy site/lifestyle.  I want to wish you the best with your boyfriend and if things don't work out due to your eyes being opened during your stay on RLC.......let him down gently because he won't understand.   I wish you the best in your future and I hope that you smile everyday and never look back at the last month as a negative, but look at it like a building block in your life!   Take care, good luck to you, I will miss you!!!   I will miss the suspense you brought to the forum the night that you brought Nora to the apartment to show her what was needed so that you could fulfill your month as an RLC tenant.   You are a great girl and I respect that you kept it on the down low!!

Have a great life and I hope to see you again and it might be on TV as a dance contestant.....good luck with your dance routine and do me a favor and don't get in trouble with the sun's rays........they WILL take a tole on you in your later years.....trust me, I've seen it in my own personal life.  I have two family members going through treatment from to much exposure from the sun's rays.  We do allot of stuff outdoors and sunscreen was never included LOL.

I for one will miss you......you were fun to watch downstairs and I like the fact that you wouldn't sleep all day, but get up and make the most of it!!

Good Luck and Farewell Aida!!!

• Upvote 7

• 5 months later...
On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 2:49 PM, seppuku said:

Türk çok sadece izliyoruz gacıları :D

Bu arada Irma'nın Türkçe bildiğini biliyorsunuz değil mi? Barcelona 1'e ilk geldiği gün netten Güldür Güldür Show'dan bit skeç izliyordu.