New girl is Aida

53 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

The ice is broken Aida and Dayana are in Dayana's bedroom talking and laughing.

Well that's good news, I was feeling sad for the way this beautiful girl was being treated. Reminded me of boarding school

danaya   needs   to   stand   up    for    herself      make   friends   with   aida       if   adele    has    a    problem     with    it    she    needs    to   go    danayas so    controled   by  adele     it     could   all   come    to     nothing    &  aida      wont    stay      aida   a    pretty  girl      maybe    adele    is    jealous   that   she   wont   get     all    of   danayas    attention      all    the    time    

• Upvote 1

And how do you this version:
At Adele and Danaya had a good relationship in which Adele has played a leading role. Now the situation, which completely satisfied Adele, may change and the girl is angry on the RLC, tearing anger at Aida.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, roy1 said:

danaya   needs   to   stand   up    for    herself      make   friends   with   aida       if   adele    has    a    problem     with    it    she    needs    to   go    danayas so    controled   by  adele     it     could   all   come    to     nothing    &  aida      wont    stay      aida   a    pretty  girl      maybe    adele    is    jealous   that   she   wont   get     all    of   danayas    attention      all    the    time    

Having watched the relationship between Danaya and Aida from just before they went off air and the way she sat in the corner while D was applying the war paint tonight, I have the feeling Danaya will be like a big sister to Aida. Something has happened to Danaya's attitude over the last few days. She has appeared more mature in my eye, more like the matriarch. I agree with you roy that Adele sees Aida as a threat to her relationship with Danaya and is insanely jealous; just look how she has waited on Danaya all day bringing her food to her room and cleaning up after her so I think she might stand up to her and protect Aida. OK so sadly, she has gone out for what has become the regular Thursday all night bender so I'm hoping D will let Adele do the business with all her "boyfriends" and Danaya looks on. Maybe I'm the eternal optimist but one can only cling onto a sliver of hope in support of Danaya.

• Upvote 4