New girl is Aida

I didn't found anything abnormal in her first shower. It is quite normal that at the beginning cameras make shy. Earlier it was acceptable, but now it seems that members want to get everything on the first day. A little patience.

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

yuri as right ! In my language, we said "il faut laisser le temps au temps". In the same way i remember an old song who said "time wait for nobdy, time waits for noone".... So.....;)

No one expect a show like Irma. ... At least, I did not. .... Maybe you are are right. I hope so. ... But it seams that this apartment is going down a bit more with each new resident. ... :(

5 minutes ago, See said:

I didn't found anything abnormal in her first shower. It is quite normal that at the beginning cameras make shy. Earlier it was acceptable, but now it seems that members want to get everything on the first day. A little patience.

Even if the cams will set in a brothel, it does not stop the disputes. white smiling face

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

i m not agre with the fact that nobody don't want to live with ad or dana. I 'm sure there is no problem with her

I have got an impression of her very arrogant, rude and all-knowing. She has already Danaya under her control. She does not need another one, so she can enjoy sadistically to cause displeasure to Aida, if she is not going to dance with her sheet music .

57 minutes ago, See said:

In my opinion, it seems that she has problems with Adele and Danaya. I'm not surprised. I believe that she will leave apartment soon, maybe tomorrow. How can anyone live in the same apartment with Adele? She almost cried, left, came back to pick up her passport from her suitcase, and left again.

I'm so fucking tired of this Adele (and Danaya), they have to leave before anyone else can move into the apartment.

Danaya & Adele sure are no Beacons of a Guiding Light.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The girls are normaly almost 24/7 online. How can they be so uninformed.  ... Before signing a contract, it seams to be obvious to check the company over the internet. .... That is very simple and very normal. :(

Too bad.. I do not understand how someone so shy agree to a project like this in the first place. ... Even harder strikes me the question of how one can overlook such a person in the casting. ... Is that on purpose? ... Why add so many cameras and flying girls through Europe, when they do not check if the girls agree to nudity. ... That's stupid. ... Sex is someting we cannot even dream to see from this girl. ... No idea what this is supposed to be, but it is not "Real Life". :(

It is time for a comeback of Nora! :)

I sure am glad i canceled and my membership was over  a week ago..  Girls apartments  got bored after a while with the same routines everyday...  Same as every other apartment... RLC just needs to  get new tenants and try to bring life back into their project..  All the old tenants  seem to have lost interest in the project  and it sucks that the tenants  choose to make the project as boring as it is now. luckily some guests bring a little life back.  Maybe  if it gets better i shall return  as a subscriber but i won't hold my breath. my @@ cents.

• Upvote 3

Yes. RLC seams to be on a bad track. .... Also D&D are back to they hidden sex session. ... A few weeks left for me, but when nothing changed, i will cancel too. ... I am here for over a year, now. ... But this seams to be the end. 

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, See said:

I have got an impression of her very arrogant, rude and all-knowing. She has already Danaya under her control. She does not need another one, so she can enjoy sadistically to cause displeasure to Aida, if she is not going to dance with her sheet music .

Your impression is totally wrong because she is nothing like it.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, kitek said:

Your impression is totally wrong because she is nothing like it.

I would have to agree with you. Adele might not be the most entertaining to watch but I think she is the most 'real' girl we've seen in the apartment for a long time. We can't be annoyed at her because she likes to go out, and we certainly can't be annoyed that she takes Danaya out too - remember when Danaya used to do nothing but sit on her bed all day and night and everyone was saying that she should be going out and having fun.

Adele seems lovely, but then it is strange that she and Danaya were so cold to Aida today. Maybe they had an argument last night whilst it was under maintainance

• Upvote 1