New girl is Aida

anyway, that is the first day for her, she seems a very kind and nice girl LOL - But seriously, i think she didn't imagine taht could be that an appart on RLC.. Good choice RLC, bravo.... Hope Danaya stay..... if not not, goodbye barcelona appart.....

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, it seems that she has problems with Adele and Danaya. I'm not surprised. I believe that she will leave apartment soon, maybe tomorrow. How can anyone live in the same apartment with Adele? She almost cried, left, came back to pick up her passport from her suitcase, and left again.

I'm so fucking tired of this Adele (and Danaya), they have to leave before anyone else can move into the apartment.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, See said:

In my opinion, it seems that she has problems with Adele and Danaya. I'm not surprised. I believe that she will leave apartment soon, maybe tomorrow. How can anyone live in the same apartment with Adele? She almost cried, left, came back to pick up her passport from her suitcase, and left again.

I'm so fucking tired of this Adele (and Danaya), they have to leave before anyone else can move into the apartment.

My sentiments exactly!

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

anyway, that is the first day for her, she seems a very kind and nice girl LOL - But seriously, i think she didn't imagine taht could be that an appart on RLC.. Good choice RLC, bravo.... Hope Danaya stay..... if not not, goodbye barcelona appart.....

Yes, she seems nice. And, in my opinion, still more child than Danae.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, See said:

What problems? What's the problem with Adele that nobody would live with her?

1 hour ago, kitek said:

I think she is talking with her boyfriend on the phone saying what terrible experience is the presence of camera in the bathroom. She was always with her back to the camera and she could not turn. She was so terrified she was sweating from the experience. 

Apparently there was some smoke in the kitchen not sure if she caused it.

The girls are normaly almost 24/7 online. How can they be so uninformed.  ... Before signing a contract, it seams to be obvious to check the company over the internet. .... That is very simple and very normal. :(

Too bad.. I do not understand how someone so shy agree to a project like this in the first place. ... Even harder strikes me the question of how one can overlook such a person in the casting. ... Is that on purpose? ... Why add so many cameras and flying girls through Europe, when they do not check if the girls agree to nudity. ... That's stupid. ... Sex is someting we cannot even dream to see from this girl. ... No idea what this is supposed to be, but it is not "Real Life". :(

It is time for a comeback of Nora! :)

• Upvote 1