New girl is Aida

il y a 6 minutes, Benfold a dit :

I would have to agree with you. Adele might not be the most entertaining to watch but I think she is the most 'real' girl we've seen in the apartment for a long time. We can't be annoyed at her because she likes to go out, and we certainly can't be annoyed that she takes Danaya out too - remember when Danaya used to do nothing but sit on her bed all day and night and everyone was saying that she should be going out and having fun.

Adele seems lovely, but then it is strange that she and Danaya were so cold to Aida today. Maybe they had an argument last night whilst it was under maintainance

absoluty benfold, i think something happen during maintenance....but what ???

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would have to agree with you. Adele might not be the most entertaining to watch but I think she is the most 'real' girl we've seen in the apartment for a long time. We can't be annoyed at her because she likes to go out, and we certainly can't be annoyed that she takes Danaya out too - remember when Danaya used to do nothing but sit on her bed all day and night and everyone was saying that she should be going out and having fun.

Adele seems lovely, but then it is strange that she and Danaya were so cold to Aida today. Maybe they had an argument last night whilst it was under maintainance

I do not know anything about Adele personality. She and Danaya seems to be nice. ... Also Aida could be very nice. ... It is simply to early to have a opinion in this point. 

But one thing seams to be sure:  Adele is as real as the other girls

• Going out all night --> "Real", even if it is boring
  • Staying home all the time --> could be "Real"
  • Have normal daily activity without hidding (take a bath) --> "Real"
  • Running around nude most of the time  --> Not "Real"
  • Cock drawing on breast  --> Not "Real"  
  • Girl to girl teasing daily --> Not "Real"
  • Do not have any friends to visit --> Not "Real"
  • Do not have sex at all --> Not "Real"
  • Do have more than one candlelight bath in a year --> Not "Real"  ... at least for most normal girls  ... :) ... in this apartment it seams to be a daily thing :/
  • BTW, Have an argument and a dislike --> "Real", even when not fun to watch and incomprehensible for the first day

Not "Real" can be fun and Irma, Ilona and Anna had a great show doing that. But Danaya and Adele do not even get close. ... Having a bad "SHOW" and almost nothing "Real" in the apartment is useless. :(

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know anything about Adele personality. She and Danaya seems to be nice. ... Also Aida could be very nice. ... It is simply to early to have a opinion in this point. 

But one thing seams to be sure:  Adele is as real as the other girls

• Going out all night --> "Real", even if it is boring
  • Staying home all the time --> could be "Real"
  • Have normal daily activity without hidding (take a bath) --> "Real"
  • Running around nude most of the time  --> Not "Real"
  • Cock drawing on breast  --> Not "Real"  
  • Girl to girl teasing daily --> Not "Real"
  • Do not have any friends to visit --> Not "Real"
  • Do not have sex at all --> Not "Real"
  • Do have more than one candlelight bath in a year --> Not "Real"  ... at least for most normal girls  ... :) ... in this apartment it seams to be a daily thing :/
  • BTW, Have an argument and a dislike --> "Real", even when not fun to watch and incomprehensible for the first day

Not "Real" can be fun and Irma, Ilona and Anna had a great show doing that. But Danaya and Adele do not even get close. ... Having a bad "SHOW" and almost nothing "Real" in the apartment is useless. :(

I agree with you on some points but not all

Firstly let me say that my fav girl of all time was Irma, and she was obviously putting on a show for the cameras, but she seemed to do that because she actually enjoyed it, she was naturally an extrovert (we know this from the extra-curricular pictures which came out!) and enjoyed being in the apartment. And I don't believe for a minute that Adele isn't getting laid, she seems to meet to many guys for that. By 'real' I suppose I meant most balanced, most independent and most 'normal.'

I agree that the most fun is when the girls put on a show, but it's so hard to say what is real and what is faked. People on here were talking about how much they love the K&K apartment because although there's no action it's 'real,' but now we know that even there the girls are very deliberate with their actions and don't want us to see too much.

I don't see how RLC can keep getting it so wrong with the choice of girls. Since it reopened Irma, Anna and Ilona were the only ones who actually seemed to like being here (although Adele is always cheerful too) and Aida immediately seems to have started off on the wrong foot. But we all know complaints do nothing and the only real way to protest is to stop paying, I've cancelled my sub and I know many others are too

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

... Firstly let me say that my fav girl of all time was Irma, and she was obviously putting on a show for the cameras, but she seemed to do that because she actually enjoyed it, she was naturally an extrovert (we know this from the extra-curricular pictures which came out!) and enjoyed being in the apartment. And I don't believe for a minute that Adele isn't getting laid, she seems to meet to many guys for that. By 'real' I suppose I meant most balanced, most independent and most 'normal.' 

I agree that the most fun is when the girls put on a show, but it's so hard to say what is real and what is faked. People on here were talking about how much they love the K&K apartment because although there's no action it's 'real,' but now we know that even there the girls are very deliberate with their actions and don't want us to see too much. ...

That seams to be the best explanation. ... It is like some kind of a degree of "Reality" they are willing to share with us, in both cases.

I simply think that teasing only is not sufficient in the long run, even if the girls are as nice as K&K, because it always feels very limited (also in other areas due to that). ... This is what i dislike about this apartment since restart and for the apartment of K&K. ... It is almost certain that nothing will ever happen, because nude seams to be what they have agreed on with RLC. Nothing more.  ... :( .... If they than also stay in this apartment like if it is work, even nude will be without any excitement at all. ... Very disappointing. :( 

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't see how RLC can keep getting it so wrong with the choice of girls. Since it reopened Irma, Anna and Ilona were the only ones who actually seemed to like being here (although Adele is always cheerful too) and Aida immediately seems to have started off on the wrong foot. But we all know complaints do nothing and the only real way to protest is to stop paying, I've cancelled my sub and I know many others are too

I have to wait a few weeks, but if nothing will change, i am out too. ... :( .... Simply one or two new working apartments (as replacement for some of the useless ones) with nice new people would do the trick. ... Too bad, that RLC seams to focus on the "SHOW" elements now. 

• Upvote 4

in  reply   to   mr  box        is    it     possible     that   aida      has    had     an     encounter      with     adele       in     the    past      before     this    project    of  cause    if    adele   wont     speak     to     her     then    under      the   thumb    danaya     wont       very      silly      of    danaya      give    this    girl    a    chance

Give Aida some time guys. She just got here. All of them start slow.

And Mr. Box is right. Mostly they just do nudity, a little teasing. Kami & Kristy do the same but they at least have a real relationship and closeness. They just hide things from us which I resent a little. But I love them just the same. They are great girls.

Mr. Box, the only apartments where you will see action is the couples' apartments. We have to accept that or watch other apartments or leave. There are no other choices. I am willing to accept things as is. I may get pissed off but that is it!

• Upvote 1

The conversation in the kitchen concerned the bath.

Danaya said that when she arrived, she expected cabin shower through which not much would be seen. At most, a piece of the breast.

And now she got used to it and is not ashamed to even shave. Seems that Aida has a big problem with showering.  

Cameras died

btw. I wonder what information they were given by RLC before they accepted coming to this place.

• Upvote 4

She said last night on the phone about some incident in the kitchen, smoke, they had to open all the windows. She had problem with operating the stove.

So something happened off-line. Adele was helping her with the stove.

Everyone draws conclusions that A&D is the problem but it looks like it's the opposite. She is isolating herself.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

The conversation in the kitchen concerned the bath.

Danaya said that when she arrived, she expected cabin shower through which not much would be seen. At most, a piece of the breast.

And now she got used to it and is not ashamed to even shave. Seems that Aida has a big problem with showering.  

Cameras died

btw. I wonder what information they were given by RLC before they accepted coming to this place.

Thank you for that kitek. I will bet that stopped may rumours deae in their tracks. I fully expected someone to say they were showing their disdain for each other and that is why the apartment went under maintenance.