Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

18 hours ago, slider_69 said:

So it seems that Kami has taken an extended vacation to get some sun,  like I predicted.  As we can all see, now that Kami is not present, the only thing happening in this apartment is Kristy and her blonde friend taking baths .  Very few comments or pictures being posted any more .  Seems like the only thing holding this apartment in high esteem is the relationship between  Kami and Kristy  . When one of them are gone, nothing happens here.

slider, I think that Kami had gone to her mother's to be at her big birthday celebration. Why do you have to make it sound like she is just a spoiled brat who just takes off without caring about others? I really don't understand your attitude toward the girls. It's not like all the "regular" apartment tenants are better in any way that I've seen. I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I just don't get it.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

slider, I think that Kami had gone to her mother's to be at her big birthday celebration. Why do you have to make it sound like she is just a spoiled brat who just takes off without caring about others? I really don't understand your attitude toward the girls. It's not like all the "regular" apartment tenants are better in any way that I've seen. I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I just don't get it.

I believe that she did visit her Mother ; I'm just saying that I think she took a little side trip later to get some sun.................we'll see what she looks like  when she comes home . ( I  think she believes that she is slightly superior to the other girls because she was a beauty queen at the age of 18 , " Ms Crystal Crown " of Europe .  The video of her being crowned is on her VK Account. ) Also, why would she post a picture on her Instagram account yesterday showing her and other girls at the beach (even though it was an OLD pic from last year.? ).Was it possibly a little hint to her friends about where she presently is ?  Don't worry, I still think  K & K  are the best on RLC !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man you are obsessed with Kamila, daily checks of personal accounts, are you kidding me.:sick:

Slider69 has kami-fever lol

He breaks out in hives and sweat whenever she is not around lmaoo!!!

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Slider69 has kami-fever lol

He breaks out in hives and sweat whenever she is not around lmaoo!!!

Your both right , Euromike and Starider...........LOL !  I criticize her a lot, but she really is my favorite ; even though she has admitted to being lazy .  However, I liked her a lot more before she lost all that weight .  Still...............that face and body and her laugh are mesmerizing ! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Man you are obsessed with Kamila, daily checks of personal accounts, are you kidding me.:sick:

I agree, but it's not just him. It's really sad but there are a bunch of guys on here that don't know to just watch the tenants on the stream and just leave it at that. Getting so wrapped up in a person that they don't even know that they have to check their personal accounts... that's the definition of stalker. 

• Upvote 3

Shouldn't get hooked on these girls. I am not. But, calling someone a stalker who just wants to know more about them, that isn't correct.

A stalker is someone who follows them around with intent to meet them or have a relationship with them, not someone who tries to find out more info.

I personally have no interest though in looking at their private accounts.

Don't be so quick to judge people you know nothing about, misvoyeur.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree, but it's not just him. It's really sad but there are a bunch of guys on here that don't know to just watch the tenants on the stream and just leave it at that. Getting so wrapped up in a person that they don't even know that they have to check their personal accounts... that's the definition of stalker. 

• Upvote 4

I'm assuming that I'm the old guy here. It seems that the only apartment to watch(for me) is this one, but on the other hand it's usually nobody home or they're sleeping. Now I've been watching these to since the other apartment and I'm definitely glad to seem them again. I think that we all would like to meet them but I know that it will never happen and I understand that completely and accept it. I personally come here to view the young ladies and admire from a far and if that is wrong then I don't want to be right.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TripX said:

I'm assuming that I'm the old guy here. It seems that the only apartment to watch(for me) is this one, but on the other hand it's usually nobody home or they're sleeping. Now I've been watching these to since the other apartment and I'm definitely glad to seem them again. I think that we all would like to meet them but I know that it will never happen and I understand that completely and accept it. I personally come here to view the young ladies and admire from a far and if that is wrong then I don't want to be right.

LOL, I wouldn't assume that at all TripX. I got a feeling there's a decent percentage of "old guys" here. And as far as being right or wrong, this would be wrong only if we were truly "peeking" in on someone's life - but the participants of RLC know they are being watched, and have control how much they want to show or not - thus we're just a paying audience. But, I know what you mean ;)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

LOL, I wouldn't assume that at all TripX. I got a feeling there's a decent percentage of "old guys" here. And as far as being right or wrong, this would be wrong only if we were truly "peeking" in on someone's life - but the participants of RLC know they are being watched, and have control how much they want to show or not - thus we're just a paying audience. But, I know what you mean ;)

We don't have The Old Dudes Board for nothing

• Upvote 3