Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eh... they post so that people they KNOW can read and look, not complete strangers... such as yourself. How exactly would you have found their social media pages if you didn't scour the internet to find out exactly who they are? It's not like they told you themselves where to look. Please educate yourself on what it means to stalk, stalker. 

If they post in order for  "only people they know " to read about them.........then all their accounts would be private !!  And I did not scour the internet to find their real names - someone way back in the Barcelona days posted or PM'd me Kami and Kristy's real names !   Wise up, IDIOT !!! Your probably just complaining because you don't know their account names - or else you would be reading them also !

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, snaky said:

Mr1010, to make things absolutely clear and in miscvoyeur's defense, not one single person here said they can't go on to these girls social pages and "check them out". What is being said is, that they shouldn't post their findings here on CC( or anywhere else for that matter). It's against CC posting rules, and more importantly against morality. Nobody posts a picture on their social page for it to end up on some adult website. And the people who continuously do this, are the ones who go to their social pages on a daily basis in hopes of finding "new material" And that's equivalent to being a stalker. So choose your sides wisely.

Sorry Snaky, but I do not agree with your interpretation of reading Social Media pages as being a stalker .  Just like Facebook and most other Social Media, the account owner can control who has access to their accounts . If these girls didn't want attention in the 1st place, they wouldn't be on  RLC  for all the world to watch every move they make !  If reposting something found on their accounts is against CC rules , then I will not repost anything. I thought I was just providing some info to CC members that they might like to know .  I simply got the info from their accounts instead of through KITEK. . ( Is he a stalker for translating everything the girls say ? )  At least my posts can be verified !

Slider 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, snaky said:

Mr1010, to make things absolutely clear and in miscvoyeur's defense, not one single person here said they can't go on to these girls social pages and "check them out". What is being said is, that they shouldn't post their findings here on CC( or anywhere else for that matter). It's against CC posting rules, and more importantly against morality. Nobody posts a picture on their social page for it to end up on some adult website. And the people who continuously do this, are the ones who go to their social pages on a daily basis in hopes of finding "new material" And that's equivalent to being a stalker. So choose your sides wisely.

OK, Snaky, you are right. I must have had a low blood sugar moment where I get ornery. Sorry. Going to check on it daily is being hung up on the girls badly. And it is true that posting it is against CC rules and isn't right.

Snaky, I don't ever do it. I don't ever visit their sites at all. It is just that I happen to know some people who check a bit on their sites and I know them personally and don't find them personally to be immoral, just curious.

I think the difference is that the people I know don't post the info here but in pm's and they don't do it daily.

Slider has admitted that he is badly hung up on Kami. So end of story!

Didn't mean to imply that doing it was okay.

One other thing. Miscvoyeur judges people all the time so when he uses a laden term like "stalker", I have an automatic aversion to it.

• Upvote 2

Miscvoyeur, I have re thought my position on the looking at social media sites of the girls.

I have an aversion to using terms to describe someone, so the term "stalker" bothers me. I envision someone hiding in bushes or following them around.

However, it is wrong to constantly look at their sites even if not private for the purpose of invading their privacy. 

I never do it myself so I don't know why I was defending the practice. Maybe a low blood sugar moment.

I think the main points are these: we are invading their privacy and the people who do it are seriously hung up and have problems.

Slider, it would be best if you try to control how you feel about kami. These girls are fantasies to us and we will never know them.

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Miscvoyeur, I have re thought my position on the looking at social media sites of the girls.

I have an aversion to using terms to describe someone, so the term "stalker" bothers me. I envision someone hiding in bushes or following them around.

However, it is wrong to constantly look at their sites even if not private for the purpose of invading their privacy. 

I never do it myself so I don't know why I was defending the practice. Maybe a low blood sugar moment.

I think the main points are these: we are invading their privacy and the people who do it are seriously hung up and have problems.

Slider, it would be best if you try to control how you feel about kami. These girls are fantasies to us and we will never know them.

WOW....................Mr 1010 ,  somebody sure got to you ;  fast change of opinion on what a stalker is !!  Just to let all of you know, I received at least 4 requests this morning asking for the Account address of Kami !  Now tell me that I am the pervert !  Let's forget about the subject.  All of you that now have the addresses should be happy and I'm sure you will be sharing it !! .   Did I commit a mortal sin when I disagreed with the Almighty SNAKY  ???  I see he sure gave you a warning.  I thought this was a forum for peoples opinions ? Can't believe you would apologize to Miscvoyeur and Snaky !

• Upvote 1

Slider, I didn't like the term stalker. That is why I issued my initial post. And I don't like the term pervert either.

You are not a bad guy. It is not unusual that people want to know about them. But, it is a bit of an invasion of privacy you have to admit.

And yes, youo have the right to disagree with them. I almost always disagree with miscvoyeur and I hate his judgmental crap.

I do not judge you. No one should.

I just feel you need to not get hung up on the girls.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Slider, I didn't like the term stalker. That is why I issued my initial post. And I don't like the term pervert either.

You are not a bad guy. It is not unusual that people want to know about them. But, it is a bit of an invasion of privacy you have to admit.

And yes, youo have the right to disagree with them. I almost always disagree with miscvoyeur and I hate his judgmental crap.

I do not judge you. No one should.

I just feel you need to not get hung up on the girls.

mr1010.............I believe that you are really a nice person and I appreciate your advice.  But all I said about Kami  is that  " she is my favorite of all the present girls on RLC.  "  I'm not checking her accounts daily as many have mentioned.....................I just look at them when someone says that something is about to happen, like her taking a trip or a job, etc.  I  guess I gave everyone the wrong impression when I was attempting to answer Miscvoyeur and his original charge that I was a stalker. Well, I'm not.............so let's put this subject to sleep and all stay friends.

Slider

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

mr1010.............I believe that you are really a nice person and I appreciate your advice.  But all I said about Kami  is that  " she is my favorite of all the present girls on RLC.  "  I'm not checking her accounts daily as many have mentioned.....................I just look at them when someone says that something is about to happen, like her taking a trip or a job, etc.  I  guess I gave everyone the wrong impression when I was attempting to answer Miscvoyeur and his original charge that I was a stalker. Well, I'm not.............so let's put this subject to sleep and all stay friends.

Slider

Sure pal, you got it!

• Upvote 1