Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

I'm absolutely GaGa over the pics you guys captured of K&K today. I was away from the computer so couldn't follow it myself. Thank you guys :) I am ecstatic about these two girls back together again.

Giving you all a positive Rep :)

• Upvote 3

Count me among the Kami-lovers.  I watch her on RLC more than all the others put together.  And it is really fun to watch the interaction between Kami and Kristy.  I'm glad Kami is back.  In real life I'd probably be more interested in Kristy, Leora or one of the other girls that showed more interest in books, art, education, etc. (plus, of course, good looks).  But, for RLC-voyeur purposes, it's Kami all the way for me!!!:cool:

• Upvote 3

Kristy:  This morning (Moscow time) I found myself watching Kristy closely as she did her exercises.  This might be the first time that I watched her for her good exercise form and selection of exercises, rather than for any voyeur or sexy purpose.  I once completed a professional fitness instructor course and need to be better now about my own exercises.  So it was strange watching her on RLC purely for learning her exercise selection and technique--to apply that learning to my own exercises.  She is worth watching for multiple purposes.  I think that her friends and associates must find her very interesting and really like her.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Missed you Kami. Glad you are back. I know Kristy appreciates it. Those bates tonight were epic!

I was lucky enough to check the site just as Kristy got the blanket and brought it back to cuddle with Kami on the couch as they watched their movie. It was the most adorable session I've seen in quite a while. Kamila kept kissing Kristy's forehead and I just melted. I absolutely love watching the affection these two have for each other. I figured that Kristy might bate tonight because of all the cuddling and petting. 

So, I decided to stay on and see if I could catch her this time. I've never been able to see Kristy bate except for the clips posted on here. But, tonight, I was rewarded for my time by actually seeing Kristy masturbate and it was beautiful. It may have been the most obvious and longest one she's done based on what I had read and seen posted. 

Great night as far as I'm concerned. They are 2 absolute angels in my book. :biggrin:

• Upvote 9

Book, it was absolutely fantastic! I am glad you saw Kristy's 3 in 1 bate.

And seeing them cuddle together was great.

Did you hear that Kami broke up with her bf?

Kitek translated two talks Kami had with Kristy on the subject.

Listen, book, Pm me if you have time. I haven't spoken to you for a while. I know you are busy, but friends can't be too busy for their friends!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I was lucky enough to check the site just as Kristy got the blanket and brought it back to cuddle with Kami on the couch as they watched their movie. It was the most adorable session I've seen in quite a while. Kamila kept kissing Kristy's forehead and I just melted. I absolutely love watching the affection these two have for each other. I figured that Kristy might bate tonight because of all the cuddling and petting. 

So, I decided to stay on and see if I could catch her this time. I've never been able to see Kristy bate except for the clips posted on here. But, tonight, I was rewarded for my time by actually seeing Kristy masturbate and it was beautiful. It may have been the most obvious and longest one she's done based on what I had read and seen posted. 

Great night as far as I'm concerned. They are 2 absolute angels in my book. :biggrin:

BM....there is so much I would like to say about this post, but I will leave it at this......I'm happy that you finally got to see Kristy masturbate under the covers!  Tune in tomorrow...same time...same bate channel!!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, love C.C. said:

Yea I know....BUT LOOK AND SEE HOW MANY POSTS THERE ARE WITHOUT ANY PICS....

ONE LAST TIME, YOU WILL NOT SEE CERTAIN PICTURES BECAUSE YOU ARE A NON-PAID MEMBER. IT IS ABSOLUTELY YOUR CHOICE, BUT KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE EVERYTHING THAT IS POSTED. SO THERE'S NO NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT OR DISLIKE THE POST YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO VIEW!

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I agree..................splitting them up was always a bad idea ;  and on top of that ,  there are posts that can only be seen by Premium members .

Well tough shit for non-premium members

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, snaky said:

ONE LAST TIME, YOU WILL NOT SEE CERTAIN PICTURES BECAUSE YOU ARE A NON-PAID MEMBER. IT IS ABSOLUTELY YOUR CHOICE, BUT KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE EVERYTHING THAT IS POSTED. SO THERE'S NO NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT OR DISLIKE THE POST YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO VIEW!

Well tough shit for non-premium members

We can surely tell of the Premium Members who has class and who does not!!!

• Upvote 3