Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

3 minutes ago, cassy said:

Click on blue link and read the topic. And if you prefer short version than read just last two posts.

Nothing in that chain of posts suggests to me that we would stop allowing third party image hosts. I have never said that we would stop allowing third party image hosts, nor do I believe that any of the mods have said that. Either way, I will definitively say that we have no plans to change the policy on third party hosts, now or in the future. You are free to use whatever hosts you like so long as they don't have viruses or malware.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Nothing in that chain of posts suggests to me that we would stop allowing third party image hosts. I have never said that we would stop allowing third party image hosts, nor do I believe that any of the mods have said that. Either way, I will definitively say that we have no plans to change the policy on third party hosts, now or in the future. You are free to use whatever hosts you like so long as they don't have viruses or malware.

Thank you for the clarification. I will pass that along to the members.

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

Agree Everything is just fine for now.And the issue existed only on that day because some members hesitate to upload on other servers than anony.ws  And some other members having huge problem with understanding how to upload images 

I think any concerns from mr1010 are just for that reason. Everything is fine now

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Thanks,

I'll try it !

The site is now being served in full HTTPS, which means that you will see the green lock symbol next to the URL. However, pages that have images or videos embedded from third-party hosts that don't use SSL will show a grey lock symbol with an exclamation point, this is because parts of the page are being served without SSL. I will be making a sticky post about this later.

• Upvote 4

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Kami's ex-boyfriend is over to play games tonight with another couple. I remember reading one of the translations that it was ok with Kami if he came to play games. So far, however, it looks like the cold shoulder. A couple times already, he said or asked something directly of Kami and she sat there like stone. It'll be interesting to see if they loosen up or not - but I don't want them back together though.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, TripX said:

Can i assume that we all agree that nobody will be good enough for either Kamila or Kristy?

No we can not all agree to assume that.  Kamila and Kristy are good for each other!!!  Somewhere out there is someone else for both of them, if that's what they want.  They just haven't found that someone else yet!

• Upvote 2

Thank you, mikey,  eric and others for the great pics, as always.

And happyone, I agree with you.

I just hope Kami doesn't get back together with coke boy. Staying apart doesn't look promising at this point. She let him give her a little kiss goodbye, although we couldn't tell if it was on the lips. He was working on her all night sitting close occasionally touching her. 

As for Kristy, magnifique! She bated almost sans covers! With summer coming maybe it will be too warm to go fully under covers.We can only hope.

• Upvote 1

The time is 0800 AM in Moscow and Kami has already washed hair. Not many hours of sleep for the night. Maybe she will meet Hockey Boy hometown? Can they come by train at 0950?