New girl Vika

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you sure she didn't tell her friend to bring an empty suitcase because there is plenty of money to be made at the moment!!!

Don't forget that these are girls.  Much of the time, these girls that are very into mirrors, are constantly looking for the perfect outfit.  Watch them get dressed, look at each others' purchases, and the way they look leaving the apartment.

While we are bringing male fantasies into the place, these girls are looking for the best sale prices on the hottest outfits they can find.  I only say this because I have two daughters, and that is the way many of them roll.  Just Sayin'

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Gels are you kidding me, it's a woman genetics, if it says on sale they are buying or at least looking and trying it on to see if they want to buy it.:biggrin:

"Sale Price" is catnip for girls...haha

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Don't forget that these are girls.  Much of the time, these girls that are very into mirrors, are constantly looking for the perfect outfit.  Watch them get dressed, look at each others' purchases, and the way they look leaving the apartment.

While we are bringing male fantasies into the place, these girls are looking for the best sale prices on the hottest outfits they can find.  I only say this because I have two daughters, and that is the way many of them roll.  Just Sayin'

I was really just messing with kitek LOL

Gels, Thes, you guys are both right! (Especially since you said the exact same thing, lol!).

And let's see, Harley, you get a suitcase full of money and use this to make money? What gambling? Do you now have to pay money to be a hooker? Man the world is getting tough!

That's what happens when you try to come up with bullshit out of nothing!

• Upvote 1

Last night she was talking to her mother, there was a talk about sending some clothes, then she said

that she was deeply disappointed, she asked "Does it make any sense?" Then she began to cry.

All the time she spoke very quietly.

Aida came later on and began to explain to her that she should work for herself. Relatives have lived their lives and she is young. She also mentioned about some problems with the apartment. 

• Upvote 12