This Apartment

I can't believe that I'm one of the people saying this,but I saw Anna go into the laundry room,and I could have sworn I heard her moaning,she was in there for about 20 mins,and when she came back out her forehead was all sweaty and glowing,and her panties had shifted :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can't believe that I'm one of the people saying this,but I saw Anna go into the laundry room,and I could have sworn I heard her moaning,she was in there for about 20 mins,and when she came back out her forehead was all sweaty and glowing,and her panties had shifted :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

What do you mean by this ? Ever tried to grab your last clean underwear in a full speed spinning washing machine ? It will definitely make you sweat and groan ! What a nice feeling once you got changed though !

I noticed as she was going up stairs Irma turned the TV up, I wonder why?

Anybody seen where the green oil bottle is? The one they use while massaging?

I know Irma took it down while she was cleaning this morning, and put it besides the red one where is usually stands.

Modified: "Problem" solved. It was by the water cooker, and she put it in the garbage now when she emptied it for some food.

l'ambiance a beaucoup changé depuis la nuit chaude du 31/12

Anna ne sourit plus, elle doit réaliser qu'elle s'est mise dans une situation qu'elle n'avait pas imaginée ce soir là.

A force de caresser a longueur de journée Irma les jours précédents elle a fait croire à Irma qu'elle voulait aller plus loin.

Irma qui n'attendait que ça à commencé le massage de cette nuit la avec la ferme intention de faire l'amour à Anna

Les massages des seins et les baisers n'etaient pas fictifs.

Anna etait tres excitée sexuellement mais un dernier sursaut de raison l'a fait stopper le jeu érotique

Aujourd'hui elle ne sait plus comment se comporter et les deux filles ne se rapprochent plus

Est ce la fin de leur aventure ?????