This Apartment

In addition to their traditional daily outdoor activities, Anna and Irma make the second round today evening. Both dressed nicely. Anna has so far took a shower every evening, but not today. Nothing refer to a visit for example to the gym  ::)

i dont think Anna is back to normal...Anna is back to how she was when she came to the apartment...she is talking and being friendly but she is not being naughty or dancing...there is no pinching or talking naughty...but there is hope..if ppl noticed at night...

Before going to massage Irma kissed Anna and during the massage she kept the door open to show Anna that nothing awkward was happening...Also Anna looked completely pissed and jealous when Irma was going up to massage Ilona...her face told the story..although she pretended really hard to be looking at the Tv but she was not happy...this shows that both are still interested in eachother

interesting to see..how long anna can ignore these massages while Ilona is having them...i think ice will melt sooner than later...

Do not think it will ever happen like everyone says here, but Anna see's right through Ilona. but when she Irma go out she needs to tell her about Mrs. laptop. ask me this is the worst because of Ilona.  RLC needs to make this a two girl place and yes there are pros and cons on that. however I would make this a 4 girl apartment 2 lesbians in Irma room and 2 in Anna and Ilona straight or bi, but the RLC is to stupid or smoking crack cocaine to put a apartment in the UK or the United States to make this happen.

Guys & Gals

I agree that Anna was upset because Irma chose to give Ilona another massage. Here are my observations....1st Anna did in fact loosen up today. She began to talk to to Irma even whispering thing to her so Ilona could not hear. 2nd She cooked and made the same fish she made for Irma on New Years eve, even prepared the same way. She was fixing  2 plates for dinner until Ilona came into the kitchen commenting on dinner. Anna then prepared her a plate because she went and got some eggs to boil from the fridge. 3rd During the day whenever Ilona was upstairs they were both kinda mocking her with gestures and conversations and then laughing. 4th Today was first day that Irma and Anna even sat close together on the couch, I mean the past few days Anna would make sure the pillow was between them, but today a couple times she actually moved the pillow so Irma could get next to her and look at the phone or just whisper to each other. Last but not least, tonight when Anna got up and went to Ilona"s room where the girls were having a good time she asked them to quiet down in not so many words, then kinda slammed to door as she went back to her bed , You could tell she was pissed, but this is not the first time that they have been making noise when she is sleeping. I think she was having trouble sleeping because of what she knew was going on next door. One final observation, Anna does an almost nightly tension reliever when she goes to bed, but the last couple nights she has had an initial orgasm, it usually quick and kinda mild in intensity, but the last 2 nights she has not stopped with just the one quicky, but continues to push herself to a second very intense orgasm, then right after she finishes she makes sure and look at the camera. She still hides under the covers, but so did K&K. I am one who likes all three of the girls in this apartment, they all have their own faults, but don't we all. oh yea one more for you'all to ponder, has anyone noticed the to whisky bottles on Ilona's dressing table. I don't think she drinks... HUMMMM!!!! Interesting !!!!!    Nite all

I think things are improving way faster than expected...and i just have a feeling that yest when Anna shut Ilona's door then right afterwards Irma discussed her night of new year with Ilona..i think Ilona questioned abt Anna's change in attitude and irma explained that night..coz half of the conversation was in whispers and ilona also stopped being naughty and listened attentively....Irma i believe, has given up on Ilona so she can share all this...

Ilona now has also sensed a clear closeness in irma and anna....

Also we all criticize RLC but i think they made the perfect move by hiring two lesbians for this apartment, who were total strangers..we all loved K&K but were always frustrated that they never went all the way...they were like two Ilona...the best solution to that problem was two lesbians who are strangers...expecting two straight girls to develop a relation like irma and anna in short time is crazy...it wud take years...