This Apartment

It seems there is some kind of problems atleast in kitchen and living room cameras. C&M has already been in maintenance, and C&S is currently. Now can just wait if  this apartment is next in their list. I really hope that they will do it before evening if it is required.

What did we miss, bookmaster? I haven't been here much today.

Well, I haven't been able to get on much. But, looking at all the posts, it seems that Anna had been crying after receiving a phone call and Irma seemed upset about something that had her on the phone in the laundry room for about an hour (which is very rare for her). A lot of discussion has been going on as to the relationships of the girls and so on.

When I did check a while ago, all the girls seemed to be fine with each other, but posters seem to be debating the pros and cons of each girl and there is a good deal of disagreement. Personally, I really like Irma and Anna a lot. I think they are both very authentic and nice people. I don't think that Ilona is bad, but I do think that she is very self-absorbed and is much more of a "taker" than a "giver". I still hold out hope that she may change a little due to the influence of the other two girls.

I wish we had some idea as to how long each of them will be staying because the future of the relationships depends a lot on how much more time they get to spend together. Irma and Anna did get dressed up and went out - hopefully to have some fun at a club or something. So, we'll see what (if anything) happens when they get home.

Well, I haven't been able to get on much. But, looking at all the posts, it seems that Anna had been crying after receiving a phone call and Irma seemed upset about something that had her on the phone in the laundry room for about an hour (which is very rare for her). A lot of discussion has been going on as to the relationships of the girls and so on.

When I did check a while ago, all the girls seemed to be fine with each other, but posters seem to be debating the pros and cons of each girl and there is a good deal of disagreement. Personally, I really like Irma and Anna a lot. I think they are both very authentic and nice people. I don't think that Ilona is bad, but I do think that she is very self-absorbed and is much more of a "taker" than a "giver". I still hold out hope that she may change a little due to the influence of (alcohol) the other two girls.

I wish we had some idea as to how long each of them will be staying because the future of the relationships depends a lot on how much more time they get to spend together. Irma and Anna did get dressed up and went out - hopefully to have some fun at a club or something. So, we'll see what (if anything) happens when they get home.

i personally like all the girls and don't see what you people are complaining about.  tonight is the night that you will see more than ever before between at least two of the girls, so get your spank the willy shit ready!  that is of course unless they are to tired or to drunk.

Maybe it's because I spend more time moderating and reading CC than watching RLC, but:

Would someone tell me why Ilona is getting so much flack around here?

(I would have had this problem with all the anti-Nora crap, but only because I've been around a while and knew that other members were not. But little squirrel likes Ilona, and doesn't understand. Explain the derision that is focused toward Ilona. Thank you.)

• Upvote 1

When I did check a while ago, all the girls seemed to be fine with each other, but posters seem to be debating the pros and cons of each girl and there is a good deal of disagreement. Personally, I really like Irma and Anna a lot. I think they are both very authentic and nice people. I don't think that Ilona is bad, but I do think that she is very self-absorbed and is much more of a "taker" than a "giver". I still hold out hope that she may change a little due to the influence of the other two girls.

The point was raised last night....Ilme is actually a trained masseuse and the other two girls like getting massages. Now if this is the case, and it looks right, Ilme is very good at it. She also knows what buttons to press as well! Fellas......we have all had a massage before.......ya on ya back and a gorgeous girl is rubbing your inner thigh......all you can think about is.......higher.....just a bit........and we get turned on by it all. But if you want that happy ending you have to pay for it! So.....I give it to you. Ilme does a great massage. Anna loves it.......she has had wine......feels very good......Ilme turns her on, but......at the last minute the professional head come back on and she pulls the plug on the event. Ilona on the other hand.....a livewire....likes a massage, but she is jealous of Ilmes tits......who wouldn't be......so she cant keep her hands off them! Nothing sexual going there at all.....just constant flirting. I just see flirting and girls enjoying each others company like some girls like to do. You often see girls kissing in a club......are they lesbian? NO! They are doing it for attention or to wind someone up! So fellas......my view is......we have a lot of wishful thinking about these girls......but I just don't see it happening. Perhaps the one that might happen and might have the best chance is Ilona and Anna......purely based on the unknown and the willingness to experiment with the aid of a couple bottles of wime to loosen them up.....thoughts?

The point was raised last night....Ilme is actually a trained masseuse and the other two girls like getting massages. Now if this is the case, and it looks right, Ilme is very good at it. She also knows what buttons to press as well! Fellas......we have all had a massage before.......ya on ya back and a gorgeous girl is rubbing your inner thigh......all you can think about is.......higher.....just a bit........and we get turned on by it all. But if you want that happy ending you have to pay for it! So.....I give it to you. Ilme does a great massage. Anna loves it.......she has had wine......feels very good......Ilme turns her on, but......at the last minute the professional head come back on and she pulls the plug on the event. Ilona on the other hand.....a livewire....likes a massage, but she is jealous of Ilmes tits......who wouldn't be......so she cant keep her hands off them! Nothing sexual going there at all.....just constant flirting. I just see flirting and girls enjoying each others company like some girls like to do. You often see girls kissing in a club......are they lesbian? NO! They are doing it for attention or to wind someone up! So fellas......my view is......we have a lot of wishful thinking about these girls......but I just don't see it happening. Perhaps the one that might happen and might have the best chance is Ilona and Anna......purely based on the unknown and the willingness to experiment with the aid of a couple bottles of wime to loosen them up.....thoughts?

ilona and anna are the two i was referring to.

Bookmaster, I think you hit my points exactly! All three girls are nice and good looking and better than we have had for a long time. Ilona is more self absorbed than the others and more immature. Did you see the tits' massage tape where all 3 girls played with each other's boobs and nipples. Ilona was laughing the whole time while being stimulated. Anna on the other hand was getting turned on a bit by Irma, closed her eyes and looked hot and bothered. I think it is because wants Irma. She just is scared of going to petting. But I think she will if Ilona doesn't get in the way. Remember that Anna does masturbate so she gets  turned on.

In any case, enjoy and hang on for the ride! I don't why people here so parse what the girls are like. Who cares! I'm sure they are all nice girls doing this job a little while in their lives. They are entertaining us. Let's let them do their jobs in peace!

Maybe it's because I spend more time moderating and reading CC than watching RLC, but:

(I would have had this problem with all the anti-Nora crap, but only because I've been around a while and knew that other members were not. But little squirrel likes Ilona, and doesn't understand. Explain the derision that is focused toward Ilona. Thank you.)

there's more speculation here than Wall Street.

In honesty I don't know.  They are all great and some here think she is the cause for some kind of issue between Irma and Anna,  It is not.  They all know we are here and Ilona has nothing to do with us or what they do on camera.  Some believe this to be true but most know its not. 

She has become a target IMHO.  this is from those who dream but most get it.  This apartment is what it is.  I am fine with that.  Others want it to be their fantasy.  It never really has been that.

Sorry - just my opinion.

The only reason is that unlike many others of the tenants, Ilona is mostly at home, and not out. And they thinks she should entertain them all day long. And it looks like she doesn't care about anything, since shes on her mac either infront of the cameras or in the laundrey room. When others are out of the appartment, it seems more OK that they don't entertain all day.

They should really stop harrazing her. She's most likely here just til the middle of january. And a prime example of why she should be put down is this night. When the girls came home, the only fun we got was because of Ilona. She's the one who pinned Irma down on her bed, and played with Irmas boobs, and even got Anna to come to touch the nipples too.

Anna keeps away, and I find her quite boring to watch, even for such a nice body, she doesn't show too much of her personality, like the other two girls do.