This Apartment

I believe most of you are WAY over thinking everything. I cannot predict today or tomorrow but I think yesterday can be explained with one word: hangovers. Now let us see what today brings. It is my opinion these girls are ok we just need to quit trying to make them fit our little worlds. It will be what it will be.

I'm leaving in a country sharing a boundary with Spain. It's very very common to see young girls with sneakers without (visible ?) socks.

i understand that and it's usually those very short socks that you can't tell they have them on but she was barefooted and i thought that was strange in the climate they are in right now.  just an observation that's all.

I think Anna has turned her horny switch to 'off', and her "What me?, I'd never do anything like that!" switch

to full power. I think it will take all of Irma's considerable tit power to come to bear if she wants those nips

of hers sucked again!

:yes:

I think Anna has turned her horny switch to 'off', and her "What me?, I'd never do anything like that!" switch

to full power. I think it will take all of Irma's considerable tit power to come to bear if she wants those nips

of hers sucked again!

:yes:

Ilona will be happy to render that service.  She just loves those big boobs.

I agree with Bookmaster and dfCcap about Irma. I love her. But she scares the other girls off. Now Anna is scared shitless around her. Irma is Kristy with big boobs who is an exhibitionist. Kristy was always hitting on Kami. The difference is Kami loved Kristy's fun nature. Though I like these girls and there has been more action, honestly Kami & Kristy were the best! And Rita was good too.

i can't make any sense out of the turkish translations but i do know what was said and it made me wonder what "no, no working today" meant.  It could be any number of things but we will never know and the turkish translates very poorly.  today when anna got ready to go she didn't wear any socks which i thought was strange also, she always wears socks!  i don't know much about the girls that were there before these girls except from what i've read posts about, i didn't get to observer any of their behaviors by watching them.  it's just a very strange situation with theses girls.

sometimes i wear socks

sometimes I wear no socks

nothing strange about my feet

I, for one, am very, very pleased to see that Anna is back to being her old self. She seems very happy today.

I think part of the difference is that she has "worked through" her embarrassment about New Year's eve and perhaps she is also feeling more comfortable with Ilona being back. In any case, it's nice to see her feeling at ease again. I like her a lot and felt bad about seeing her feel uneasy.