This Apartment

aaah...now what is going on in that evil mind of Ilona...she wants attention all the time...she has realized she has been sidelined...yest she  kept on forcing her way in Anna's room even though Anna was least interested in her...

after their return at night...while Anna was changing clothes she kept interfering to avoid Irma and Anna to get together...then she forced Irma on to her bed and starting being intimate only till Anna was awake..just as Anna closed her door..Ilona was also done with Irma...

now on two consecutive times Anna has seen the tits game inside Ilona's room..Ilona is really trying to mess up Anna-Irma relationship...

aaah...now what is going on in that evil mind of Ilona...she wants attention all the time...she has realized she has been sidelined...yest she  kept on forcing her way in Anna's room even though Anna was least interested in her...

after their return at night...while Anna was changing clothes she kept interfering to avoid Irma and Anna to get together...then she forced Irma on to her bed and starting being intimate only till Anna was awake..just as Anna closed her door..Ilona was also done with Irma...

now on two consecutive times Anna has seen the tits game inside Ilona's room..Ilona is really trying to mess up Anna-Irma relationship...

i don't agree but can you elaborate?

Foamy T. Squirrel  The real reason is she will never stop on her phone or her laptop. yes I will admit I love this girl but her actions is f-up in my book. that's  why the RLC needs to go UK or US meaning LOS ANGLES or this site is going to hell. LOS ANGLES has the most horny girls in the world. RLC FUCK YOU I WANT YOU TO COME AFTER ME YOU STUPID DUMB FUCKS, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO COME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICIA BECUSE YOU ARE SO RETARTED FROM SMOKING CRACK. I WILL MAKE A PROMOMISE IN 2016 THEY CAN NOT DO IT EVER SO FUCK YOU REAL LIFE CAM. I FUCKING DARE THE RLC TO COME TO U.S. YOU KNOW WHY THEY WILL NOT BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

Anna is not as expressive as the others, but I like her. She smiles a lot, has fun and isn't really moody like Ilona. But, I think the potential action may be more with Ilona and Irma than Anna and Irma, even though Anna kinda wants her more. The reason I think that is that Irma really wants Ilona more. If you  watched Ilona and Irma playing before, Ilona got emotional and let Irma comfort her a bit. Ilona is wound up tighter than a drum, is truly emotionally and sexually repressed and she senses that Irma likes her and can perhaps help her get emotional and perhaps sexual release. Anna needs Irma less than Ilona, though she wants her (but is afraid to let her pet her so far).

I wish some of you guys would stop critiquing Ilona so much. If you really look closely at Ilona, you can see her problem. She is emotionally repressed. She just hides it behind a mask of smiling and frivolity. She interrupts the other girls because she desperately needs attention and release! And she clearly wants and needs it from Irma.

Irma is a giver, not a receiver. We have seen this phenomenon in some lesbians. Like Nina and Kira, Carina and Sabrina.

Anna is newer, still a little harder to figure out. She is more reserved and not assertive, but she is not as repressed as Ilona. She doesn't demand attention but would like some. She just isn't assertive enough to get it.

Irma is happy if she gives the girls what they need. She will get herself off.

Anna is not as expressive as the others, but I like her. She smiles a lot, has fun and isn't really moody like Ilona. But, I think the potential action may be more with Ilona and Irma than Anna and Irma, even though Anna kinda wants her more. The reason I think that is that Irma really wants Ilona more. If you  watched Ilona and Irma playing before, Ilona got emotional and let Irma comfort her a bit. Ilona is wound up tighter than a drum, is truly emotionally and sexually repressed and she senses that Irma likes her and can perhaps help her get emotional and perhaps sexual release. Anna needs Irma less than Ilona, though she wants her (but is afraid to let her pet her so far).

I wish some of you guys would stop critiquing Ilona so much. If you really look closely at Ilona, you can see her problem. She is emotionally repressed. She just hides it behind a mask of smiling and frivolity. She interrupts the other girls because she desperately needs attention and release! And she clearly wants and needs it from Irma.

Irma is a giver, not a receiver. We have seen this phenomenon in some lesbians. Like Nina and Kira, Carina and Sabrina.

Anna is newer, still a little harder to figure out. She is more reserved and not assertive, but she is not as repressed as Ilona. She doesn't demand attention but would like some. She just isn't assertive enough to get it.

Irma is happy if she gives the girls what they need. She will get herself off.

These words you speak is true! You are a very observant man cudos!!!

well obviously something happened during the maintenance outage.  the new set of candles that irma placed on ilonas dresser were used during the outage.  it makes sense because it doesn't take as long as they were under maintenance to carry a couple of suitcases upstairs and change the apartment name and room names.

well obviously something happened during the maintenance outage.  the new set of candles that irma placed on ilonas dresser were used during the outage.  it makes sense because it doesn't take as long as they were under maintenance to carry a couple of suitcases upstairs and change the apartment name and room names.

And you don't have any other ideas why under maintenance is needed when new girl arrives?

And you don't have any other ideas why under maintenance is needed when new girl arrives?

the under maintenance posts that i read say this and that and that some of you believe they are needed for server issues and system maintenance and i agree that some of that is needed.  i'm just saying that from what i observed after the cameras came back, there was allot more going on than what you think and as a paying member i don't feel that it's right!

A lot of us might argue and fight and have a lot of different points of view about the current tenants,and will they won't they give us our first lesbian action,but on their worst day and on the days when we get pissed off at ILona for constantly being on her laptop and phone,I always comfort myself by telling myself that it could be a lot worse,,,,,,,We could still have Nikki and Jenny,,,,So please let's all think about that whenever we start to get frustrated!!! :hi: :hi: :stirthepot: :woohoo:

the under maintenance posts that i read say this and that and that some of you believe they are needed for server issues and system maintenance and i agree that some of that is needed.  i'm just saying that from what i observed after the cameras came back, there was allot more going on than what you think and as a paying member i don't feel that it's right!

There has been always maintenance break when new girl has arrived. Coco has been only exception because at the beginning she was Milana's guest, not resident. Break has usually lasted about 8 hours, but when Anna (or was it Irma?) arrived it was not as long. Most likely this time is needed so that girls can talk their private things like what they were doing before, where they live, what kind of rules there are, etc.

I didn't observed anything special going on when cameras came back?

Judging by the picture the two lie in bed together there will never ever be aynthing going on between them. I am more and more sure: Layla is the replacement for Ilona who will leave soon.

Exactly...me and my brother used to look closer than these two do when we had to share a bed.