This Apartment

I might be one of few, but hope Ilona is back soon, seems like Anna is avoiding Irma as much as she can, and Irma didn't seem happy about that yesterday, and not today. At least Ilona is all there when she's not on the mac. And much better to look at when hiding behind the PC or phone than Anna is.

l'ambiance a beaucoup changé depuis la nuit chaude du 31/12

Anna ne sourit plus, elle doit réaliser qu'elle s'est mise dans une situation qu'elle n'avait pas imaginée ce soir là.

A force de caresser a longueur de journée Irma les jours précédents elle a fait croire à Irma qu'elle voulait aller plus loin.

Irma qui n'attendait que ça à commencé le massage de cette nuit la avec la ferme intention de faire l'amour à Anna

Les massages des seins et les baisers n'etaient pas fictifs.

Anna etait tres excitée sexuellement mais un dernier sursaut de raison l'a fait stopper le jeu érotique

Aujourd'hui elle ne sait plus comment se comporter et les deux filles ne se rapprochent plus

Est ce la fin de leur aventure ?????

Mon Dieu, quel suspens... !!!

Tu me tiens en haleine ...;

Tu as pensé à écrire des romans d'aventure ?

Est ce la fin de leur aventure ?????

Non il faut 2, 3jours pour qu'elles se remettent les idées en place. Déjà ce matin, le petit déjeuner était déjà plus sympathique entre les 2 filles.Elles ont dansé, Anna a même caressé rapidement la cuisse d'Irma par affection, quand elle lui racontait un de ses problèmes. Ce n'est pas la matinée de hier où Anna était très mal à l'aise.

La je pense qu'elles vont sortir ensemble pour un bon moment et non pas 5 minutes comme hier et elles pourront bien déterminer ou elles en sont.

Je pense que dès demain elles vont toutes les 2 retrouver un équilibre et je parie au contraire que le retour ultérieur d'Ilona bouleversera cette équilibre.

Maintenant est ce que ces 2 filles vont de nouveau avoir une soirée chaude ensemble dans la chambre, je suis bien incapable de le prédire.

Vous avez tout à fait raison Lapinus et Phantomcapsnet  dans vos analyses de la situation actuelle.

Hier matin, Irma a nettoyé l' appartement ,je pense pour passer sa colère de la  frustration qu' il ne s'est  rien  passer entre elles  la nuit dernière et s' occuper  l' esprit comme elle le pouvait pour oublier tout  ça  Hier soir elle tournait en rond dans l' appartement nue ,pendant que Anna dormait profondément ,elle me semblait complètement perdue avant de se faire son petit trip  avec le bain aux chandelles pour finir par une masturbation pour se calmer sexuellement

I might be one of few, but hope Ilona is back soon, seems like Anna is avoiding Irma as much as she can, and Irma didn't seem happy about that yesterday, and not today. At least Ilona is all there when she's not on the mac. And much better to look at when hiding behind the PC or phone than Anna is.

I also belong to this minimal group of people who wants that she should be back soon.

I haven't liked Irma ever. I don't like her looks, appearance, way of moving, posing, etc. In my opinion, she seems to be very prudent and skillful to manipulate people. I liked Anna at the beginning, but in my eyes, Irma has manipulated her to do things that don't belong to her true personality. Although Ilona seems rather childish, she has not fallen in front of the Irma, perhaps because of her greater experience of life than Anna have.

I feel that Ilona expresses her true personality a lot more than the other two, perhaps this is the reason why I like her. There has not been much for me in this apartment after the departure of Ilona.

Just how I feel, and most likely not even the truth.

• Upvote 1

I feel that Ilona expresses her true personality a lot more than the other two, perhaps this is the reason why I like her. There has not been much for me in this apartment after the departure of Ilona.

Ilona is reserved and plays the small girl. She is a professional before the Cams. Nevertheless, she is very kind and refreshing to observe.

I also belong to this minimal group of people who wants that she should be back soon.

I haven't liked Irma ever. I don't like her looks, appearance, way of moving, posing, etc. In my opinion, she seems to be very prudent and skillful to manipulate people. I liked Anna at the beginning, but in my eyes, Irma has manipulated her to do things that don't belong to her true personality. Although Ilona seems rather childish, she has not fallen in front of the Irma, perhaps because of her greater experience of life than Anna have.

first of all you don't know anything about these girls except what you see in these cameras which is a job for them. they all have different personalities and mannerisms and the greater experience of life as you said would probably shock you if you seen what they do out of the apartment.  the other day before irma and anna went out, irma walked to the doorway of anna's room and asked her "working today" to which anna said "no, no working today". i say this because to me they are not here just for real life cam but other personal interests apparently and who knows what "working today" means.  my point is no matter what all of us want to conjure up in our heads, we will never know what goes on when they are not around and when they are around they are working for you, me, and everybody else just like they are working when they leave the apartment.

I often like your posts and frequently agree with you. But, I feel almost the exact opposite of what you're saying here. I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the future among the girls to maybe add some clarity.

the other day before irma and anna went out, irma walked to the doorway of anna's room and asked her "working today" to which anna said "no, no working today". i say this because to me they are not here just for real life cam but other personal interests apparently and who knows what "working today" means.

I did not want to say that, but you said. I've had a bad feeling. At the beginning Anna was very much in the apartment, but at some point Irma began to take her out every day. Everytime Anna put herself beautiful, but Irma only wears. Part of the skilful manipulation how to make easy money? Nor should we forget the Turkish topic about Irma's phone conversations which google translates very poorly.

I did not want to say that, but you said. I've had a bad feeling. At the beginning Anna was very much in the apartment, but at some point Irma began to take her out every day. Everytime Anna put herself beautiful, but Irma only wears. Part of the skilful manipulation how to make easy money? Nor should we forget the Turkish topic about Irma's phone conversations which google translates very poorly.

i can't make any sense out of the turkish translations but i do know what was said and it made me wonder what "no, no working today" meant.  It could be any number of things but we will never know and the turkish translates very poorly.  today when anna got ready to go she didn't wear any socks which i thought was strange also, she always wears socks!  i don't know much about the girls that were there before these girls except from what i've read posts about, i didn't get to observer any of their behaviors by watching them.  it's just a very strange situation with theses girls.

thought was strange also, she always wears socks!  i don't know much about the girls that were there before these girls except from what i've read posts about, i didn't get to observer any of their behaviors by watching them.  it's just a very strange situation with theses girls.

Damned !

A girl doesnt wear socks with her sneakers and you fell it strange . :lmao: