ITS BECOMING PATHETIC

9. Leora's nights away are innocent - I see and hear absolutely no evidence to the contrary other than uninformed speculation.

Obviously with all this nurse and police talk what I should have said was:

I see and hear absolutely no evidence to the contrary other than UNIFORMED speculation. :biggrin:

She looks fantastic in that police/government uniform though!

• Upvote 2

Nora always got this criticism about hygiene when she was in the old apartment. Often people didn't realize that the places where she worked had make-up rooms, green rooms, lockers, and shower rooms. Do you really want to travel home stinky when you can clean up for free after a long night at work?

Regarding Leora's supposed hours of work: She hasn't been in the law enforcement system that long. She doesn't have the seniority to get the standard work-day and work-week hours that the old-timers have. Perhaps that might explain something, if she is still indeed active in this endeavor. Oddly, we mods are usually spending our time on CC, so we must depend upon you, our wonderful members, to keep in touch with events on RLC. I am thankful for your updates, especially with how the Goddess is doing.

• Upvote 2

So here are some of the "high points" (my take on it anyway) that I've gotten out of this thread;

A. Leora seems to have changed her habits, lifestyle and even her very personality over the years. Some major changes, some minor, but a least she seems to be evolving.  Paul....not so much.

B. Guiness World Records should go ahead and award Paul a record for the most picking, rolling and flicking of boogers, ever.... even without him formally applying for it. (How he isn't already in the book, owning that record and accompanying title of "World Champion Nose Picker" is a travesty, and should be investigated!)

C. Leora seems to have developed numerous interests outside of their relationship (or outside of Paul) . Paul.....not so much.

D. Paul eats like a cow munching on a field of fresh green grass...constant mouth open, with a blank stare showing not that much going on in the cranial region.

E. Some of our fellow "Behavioral Study Partners"  (as I like to refer to us Pervs) seem to be observing some sneaky, possibly nefarious (look it up, dipshit) behavior from Princess Leora. This includes being gone all night, and having to try and explain those missing panties when she gets home to you know who. I can hear her now (hear, but not understand), as she is begging and pleading to Paul...something like this; "Honest sweetie, it was the "Moscow Panty Thief", out on another "panty raid", again, last night, and just happen to find me, again, last night, and stole my panties right off my hot little body, again last night.  

F. Paul has a condition called "Brain-stem/Dick-stem Disorder". Definition? When an occasional blow-job somehow sends direct (mind controlling) messages from the cock of the blow-job-ee (Paul) straight to the brain the blow-job-ee (Paul), making the blow-job-ee (Paul) believe that he's the boss and in control when really the blow-job-er (Leora) is the one running that show!!!

G. That's one hell of a passionate love affair the dog is having with one of them couch pillows! It's starting to get more interesting than Paul and Leora's sex life!!!!!

I could go on but it's getting late, and you've probably had enough enlightenment (snicker) for one session....and besides, if I don't go get a 'bate session in now...well how the hell am I ever going to get to sleep!

• Upvote 4