ITS BECOMING PATHETIC

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

If Leora leaves RLC I will definitely stop watching. While I like Nelly and Masha I do not have enough interest in them to watch day after day and the rest apart from the fake Barcelona flat, I don't anyway - I'd watch more of Maya but for the timezone and the terrible cameras. This I think would probably good for me, Paul and though she might not realise it Leora as well. I think they would most likely stay as a couple but I am not sure, other than secret camming which would be very difficult to keep from Paul, how she would satisfy her other needs.

Like yourself I only watch RLC for Leora,but she seems to have become complacent, and the new area they have created at the end of the Living Room isn't helping matters at all, apart from the time she is sleeping on the couch I would estimate that over 75% of Living room time is spent out of view down that end. Members of RLC can also become complacent,and that might affect their income, she can only live of her past success for so long.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Like yourself I only watch RLC for Leora,but she seems to have become complacent, and the new area they have created at the end of the Living Room isn't helping matters at all, apart from the time she is sleeping on the couch I would estimate that over 75% of Living room time is spent out of view down that end. Members of RLC can also become complacent,and that might affect their income, she can only live of her past success for so long.

They do need a couple more cameras - one pointing out form the kitchen and another in the GR - to maximise the Leora coverage. She does spend a long time on that balcony seat in the LR. I'm not saying they should be free, but members who pay RLC primarily to view her deserve them. After all they put the balcony cam in Barcelona and people soon stopped hiding there.

There is still no-one like her on RLC except perhaps for Zoya. Nelly, Masha and 2Ks (who I am unable to watch) bring different things to the table.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

They do need a couple more cameras - one pointing out form the kitchen and another in the GR - to maximise the Leora coverage. She does spend a long time on that balcony seat in the LR. I'm not saying they should be free, but members who pay RLC primarily to view her deserve them. After all they put the balcony cam in Barcelona and people soon stopped hiding there.

There is still no-one like her on RLC except perhaps for Zoya. Nelly, Masha and 2Ks (who I am unable to watch) bring different things to the table.

With regard to the out of view  balcony seat that she now favours, I have today written to RLC to complain, and I would suggest other like minded people do the same,perhaps they may take notice,

• Upvote 1

If someone hasn't been in a long term relationship, I can see the perspective.

*I* think they've been together so long, the excitement is weening (just like Maya & Stepan).  That's not to say they don't love each other.  They just don't bang as often as they use to.  I will say as an RLC viewer for 3+ years, Paul has become less sexual (if that was possible) and appears to be more possessive. Setting aside the past month, Leora has been MORE sexual (as I see it). She masturbates more and dresses more provocative at home.  That her attire doesn't give Paul a boner could be a medical issue on his part.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

With regard to the out of view  balcony seat that she now favours, I have today written to RLC to complain, and I would suggest other like minded people do the same,perhaps they may take notice,

I have just received an answer from RLC regarding more cameras,  they have stated that they cannot put in any-more.

1 hour ago, van the man said:

the medical issue is his brain! Social skills are completely absent and his sexual abilities rank lower than a virgin teenager! 

And you know this because you know him in person or because you have no life and make up things in your mind?

• Upvote 1

it's long time the relation between leora/paul is pathetic but rlc save this couple because leora have many fans and rlc know that,

i think we will see this couple again on rlc for many years,leora have nice body but for the rest it's propably the most boring appartment and couple on rlc,

i prefer stay alone when i see this poor relationship they have,never i would like to have a relation of couple like that.

untill the members will continue pay for see this appartment,there is no reasons for  that's change in this place

• Upvote 1

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:10 AM, jimbo4 said:

The situation in this apartment is now becoming pathetic.At one time it was in my humble opinion the best of the bunch, but between them Paul and Leora have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, He, as always contributes very little, apart from picking his nose, but seems to control everything, Leora on the other hand appears to have lost her sparkle and sense of excitement, she rarely masturbates now and when she gets naked she spends a great deal of time "off camera " at the far end of the living room, and then when they decide to get it on its almost laughable as they fumble under the covers in the bedroom, 

Perhaps they are tired of the project,if so they should get out of it, and if not then they should remember that RLC is a voyeur site, and members expect and appreciate certain things.

They can do a lot better.....but do they care enough to want to?

As stated earlier, this is just my opinion, and I don't expect many of you to agree,but that's what opinions are all about....right? 

I reckon that she is getting her 'meat and two veg' elsewhere and that's why she's not 'bating' at the moment.

I still wonder what she was up to when she left one day fully dressed and returned late the next day with no underwear on.

My opinion , may be wrong ...right?  

I have tried to stay silent BBsq69, I no longer can. Please refer to every post with my name on it. The decline in passion, artistic expression, physical well being, happiness have all been stifled! Now its glaringly apparent to anyone observing how sad this apt. is.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ships diver said:

I reckon that she is getting her 'meat and two veg' elsewhere and that's why she's not 'bating' at the moment.

I still wonder what she was up to when she left one day fully dressed and returned late the next day with no underwear on.

My opinion , may be wrong ...right?  

The biggest problem is Paul, now is Paul always at home and can Leora no longer do whatever she wants.
As a result, she is also more from home, sometimes whole nights with a tatoo under her chest, or with other lingerie comes down to they than at home.

It is evident that there has been some kind of breakdown in Leora and Paul's relationship; as she is hardly ever present and when she is, he takes very little interest in her. 

I mean- come on- what hot blooded guy would not be interested in Leora?

At this rate, Leora will be off to get serviced by Lev... :cry: