Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

TBG, you don't like my thread? I am hurt to the quick, lol!

This was meant to be a tongue in cheek thread. I never expected 5 pages!

But hey, if it gives people an outlet to vent, so be it.

9 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Serious question -- K&K do not appear to have jobs, how can they afford to take a 2 week vacation to another country (someone mentioned Thailand?)

We suspect they are models and Kristy may have a job of some sort since she is gone fairly regularly during the day. they may also have family money, who knows.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

So, do you mean that she actually was there in the apartment on the day they left (or after)? If so, then maybe they will "re-open" the apartment at some point before the girls return. I wouldn't mind having the chance to watch some of the cute girlfriends that K&K have had as visitors. :biggrin::biggrin:

This is kinda what I was thinking. Keeping the under maintenance up and not just on vacation tells me theres a possibility the apt could be back online before kks return

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

This is kinda what I was thinking. Keeping the under maintenance up and not just on vacation tells me theres a possibility the apt could be back online before kks return

generaly when there is replacements during vacations of the tenants,they arrive the same day and the appartment is not in maintenance,

in dasha or nelly appartment,the guest couples have always coming just after the tenants left for vacation.

i think the appartment of kami/krist will stay  under maintenance mode all the time until kk returns,

i remember very good the last december the appartment of suzan/hector have stay 5 weeks under maintenance during vacation  and nobody have coming for replacements

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

generaly when there is replacements during vacations of the tenants,they arrive the same day and the appartment is not in maintenance,

in dasha or nelly appartment,the guest couples have always coming just after the tenants left for vacation.

i think the appartment of kami/krist will stay  under maintenance mode all the time until kk returns,

i remember very good the last december the appartment of suzan/hector have stay 5 weeks under maintenance during vacation  and nobody have coming for replacements

when I first signed on to rlc was during the time time the s and h apt was down and I remember it to be notified as on vacation. but I could be wrong

Kristy said that her girlfriend with boyfriend would be staying but RLC turned off cams after short time of girlfriend's arrival.

So there is a possibility they're staying there at the moment.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kristy said that her girlfriend with boyfriend would be staying but RLC turned off cams after short time of girlfriend's arrival.

So there is a possibility they're staying there at the moment.

this guest girl you have see before rlc turned off the cams was alone or with boyfriend? i don't know i have no acces

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

this guest girl you have see before rlc turned off the cams was alone or with boyfriend? i don't know i have no acces

She was alone before the apartment was put under maintenance.

• Upvote 2