Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Squirrel Rants :

Oh my freaking god!!!!!!!Thes, I bust a fucking gut over this video. It is freaking funny!!!!

It should be required listening for every fucking CC member!!!!!!

Thes, you slayed me!!!!!!!!

Even "sounded" like Foamy, lol!Hahhaha!

Pal, whenever I am down or pissed or whatever, I will go here and laugh my fucking guts out!!!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Please.....lets pause so I can post a couple of songs in the jukebox :)

Harley, listen to Thes's The Squirrel rant! It is so fucking funny, I practically pissed myself!!!!

12 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, listen to Thes's The Squirrel rant! It is so fucking funny, I practically pissed myself!!!!

I did listen to it 1010 and unfortunately it sounds like me LOL.  I laughed my ass off.....very good Thes on how you could be speaking to me so politely LOL.

I'm off to bed people......I'm whooped out of my mind!!  Have a good night all!!!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We saw it 1010, it happened in the apartment. He didn't finish though

Oh wait. That is the one just before she left for Thailand. Of course I know about that one. But not others.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Oh wait. That is the one just before she left for Thailand. Of course I know about that one. But not others.

She had sex before going to Thailand. Coke Boy must have Prematurely Ejaculated.  The way the Headboard was banging the wall, he was working her pretty good.

She just got back from Vacation so results from anything happening there wouldn't come so quickly. I would say if she is pregnant then Coke Boy is likely the Daddy.  A DNA test would confirm it for sure.

Everything at this point is just speculation that she could possibly be.  Just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 3