Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0905:Kristy has woken from sleep angel and on the toilet at the moment. So we'll see what happens when she goes back to Julia in Kamis bed.

I'm very surprised that this is only the second time that Kristy has slept in Kamila's bed,the only other time,was also when Kamila left her home alone,and Kristy slept in the bed alone,,well this time she is sleeping with an Angel,,and damn does it look absolutely sexy as hell,,Kristy next to a hot girl whether it be Kamila or an Angel,,just always looks so right and so freaking hot and sexy.:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

Kristy cannot stop grinding her Kitty on the Angel's thigh,,she has been all over that girl all morning,,while Kamila's away Kristy will play,,now Kristy has both legs on top of Julia,,Kristy you bad bad girl::)::):heart::heart:biting-lips-smiley-emoticon.gifmoving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Kristy cannot stop grinding her Kitty on the Angel's thigh,,she has been all over that girl all morning,,while Kamila's away Kristy will play,,now Kristy has both legs on top of Julia,,Kristy you bad bad girl::)::):heart::heart:biting-lips-smiley-emoticon.gifmoving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mikey my friend  I have Question are married you have any children?

I must now begin the adventure to find my way with Kristy, to find the philosophers precious stone, and once I find her chamber of secrets, she will hold me prisoner in her that what is her azkaban, until I light that goblet on fire, and order for the phoenix to come forth from the goblets fire, thus finally becoming the half blood prince, that she holds so deep in those deathly hollows.........       

Quite the adventure don't you think ?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I must now begin the adventure to find my way with Kristy, to find the philosophers precious stone, and once I find her chamber of secrets, she will hold me prisoner in her that what is her azkaban, until I light that goblet on fire, and order for the phoenix to come forth from the goblets fire, thus finally becoming the half blood prince, that she holds so deep in those deathly hollows.........       

Quite the adventure don't you think ?

Aren't you worried that she might kill your Dumbledore with her Snape?

• Upvote 1