Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Next to the sofa in the living room is a metal pole, a lamp I believe. On it hangs something black and spiky. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

19 minutes ago, Nick said:

well Kamila is packing 

The cycle repeats.......................we get a good show prior to her leaving for a few weeks !  I guess we should all smarten up and realize that the only time we'll get to see something good between her and Kristy is when she is about to disappear for a while !  How long is she supposed to be gone this time..........anybody know ?

• Upvote 1

Hmm.. Kami is on the phone with someone, leaning on the wall in the guest room. That must be the worst place to be if you're trying to not disturb Kristy. Her head is ten inch away on the other side of the wall. I'm of course guessing she's trying to not disturb her since I've never seen her do anything in the guest room before.

Sie packt sehr viel ein und alles Nimmt aus dem Badezimmer mit sie Wird lange weg sein oder für immer, hoffentlich nicht Mit diesem Cola Mann in Eine Wohnung er ist ein ganz falscher Kerl und sie hat Sich einwickeln lassen von Cola !!

Sie packt eine Menge und nimmt alles aus dem Bad mit es lange dauern wird, oder für immer, hoffentlich nicht mit diesem Colamann in einer Wohnung, die er ganz falschen Kerl ist, und sie kann von Cola wickeln !!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

Next to the sofa in the living room is a metal pole, a lamp I believe. On it hangs something black and spiky. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

HERE YOU GO SPOON,,,I POSTED IT A LONG TIME AGO AND TALKED ABOUT IT,,IT'S A COUPLE OF SCARY MASKS THAT KRISTY OWNS,,SHE SCARED KAMILA WITH ONE OF THEM THAT DAY:biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

The cycle repeats.......................we get a good show prior to her leaving for a few weeks !  I guess we should all smarten up and realize that the only time we'll get to see something good between her and Kristy is when she is about to disappear for a while !  How long is she supposed to be gone this time..........anybody know ?

Great! Based on your theory that everything is boring until she has to go away then we should have her go away avery few days and we would have tremendous shows!  Lets all hope that happens then.   Why complain if you got a good show?  It isn't gonna happen every night.  And real life doesn't either.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

My information was that she had a photo shoot and it has been scheduled on the books for weeks. She and Kristy talked about it some time ago. You do realize that she is a working model, right? So, You're actually complaining about her working. Models don't work 9 to 5 jobs.

25 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

My information was that she had a photo shoot and it has been scheduled on the books for weeks. She and Kristy talked about it some time ago. You do realize that she is a working model, right? So, You're actually complaining about her working. Models don't work 9 to 5 jobs.

If your info is correct then that is good for her.  Kristy said she will be here and I am fine with that.  There is generally a positive side to things if you look for it.  

This is supposed to be a fun board and people make it doom and gloom all the time.  If she works so be it.  The we watch Kristy - or another apartment.  It is all good.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

No, I'm not complaining about her job as a model.........but remember,  that she is also employed by RLC and owes allegiance to the members that help pay her salary. You don't believe that she is on RLC just to get a free apartment , do you ?

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, slider_69 a dit :

Non, je ne me plains pas de son travail comme un modèle ......... mais rappelez-vous, qu'elle est également employée par RLC et doit allégeance aux membres qui aident à payer son salaire. Vous ne croyez pas qu'elle est sur RLC juste pour obtenir un appartement gratuit, pensez-vous?

je suis désolé, mais ce que vous dites n'est que spéculation et avis personnel. il n'y a aucune preuve officielle et indiscutable, que les participantes de rlc reçoivent un salaire!!! cette discussion est la même depuis plus de 3 ans, et la seule chose que nous savons avec certitude, c'est que le loyer et les charges des appartements des participants, est payé par rlc, rien d'autre!!! si RLC payait un salaire à Lev, vous imaginez l'état dépressif de la direction de la société?!!!

I'm sorry, but what you say is only speculation and personal opinion. there is no official and indisputable evidence that participating in rlc receive a salary !!! this discussion is the same for more than 3 years, and the only thing we know for sure is that the rent and charges apartments participant is paid by rlc, nothing else !!! if RLC paid a salary Lev, can you imagine the depression of the management of the company? !!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je suis désolé, mais ce que vous dites n'est que spéculation et avis personnel. il n'y a aucune preuve officielle et indiscutable, que les participantes de rlc reçoivent un salaire!!! cette discussion est la même depuis plus de 3 ans, et la seule chose que nous savons avec certitude, c'est que le loyer et les charges des appartements des participants, est payé par rlc, rien d'autre!!! si RLC payait un salaire à Lev, vous imaginez l'état dépressif de la direction de la société?!!!

I'm sorry, but what you say is only speculation and personal opinion. there is no official and indisputable evidence that participating in rlc receive a salary !!! this discussion is the same for more than 3 years, and the only thing we know for sure is that the rent and charges apartments participant is paid by rlc, nothing else !!! if RLC paid a salary Lev, can you imagine the depression of the management of the company? !!!

Even if RLC is not paying a salary, the cost of such a flat in Moscow is much higher than a Russian average salary. And therefore there is an obligation...

• Upvote 1