Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

strip poker? New girl is down to bra and panties.

I'm fairly certain Phil will fuck the new girl tonight. Question now is will it be a threesome? Personally I hope not. I'm getting tired of seeing Tanya getting fucked.

[/quote ]

i think he would end up watching them have sex

poor Phil had to bust his own nut again lol.

he did get to touch the girl and she gave him

a kiss at the end.

wow... what a cock teasing bitch. Sleep with her? She should sleep on the couch. Or better yet, she should get the fuck out.

What the hell is going on there? Constant teases, little sex. Phil's friend just endlessly teased him. Now, maybe this is a little game they play, sort of like foreplay,  and they will have sex later in bed. If not, something is wrong in that apartment. Tver apartment has constant sex and sex games, especially from Akira and his girl friend. And no teasing! They come up with the most ingenious sex games. And Akira's gf is no longer shy around the other couple, she gave him a blowjob and had anal sex and he came in her mouth out in the open suite area. Please give her a name and have her be part of the project! She's the best. And stop the games with Phil!

poor Phil had to bust his own nut again lol.

he did get to touch the girl and she gave him

a kiss at the end.

hope he sleeps with her and they do something in

the bed room.

Its her first day - and she already was willing to do a nude dance and let him touch her.  Hopefully more will come in the next few days. Unless she meets Akira and Ivorian and becomes obsessed with them like all the others (though it seems like Petra is bored will  Ivorian - she is in bed already and Ivorian is chilling on the couch).

Its her first day - and she already was willing to do a nude dance and let him touch her.  Hopefully more will come in the next few days. Unless she meets Akira and Ivorian and becomes obsessed with them like all the others (though it seems like Petra is bored will  Ivorian - she is in bed already and Ivorian is chilling on the couch).

no complaints here. I was glad she got naked and she kissed him too at the end.

I thought for sure he was going to do Tanya for his first sex. She did move into his room

so you never know.