Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Both Anna and the new girl at Tver have a good amount of energy to them and both have really sexy asses. I cannot wait to see them getting fucked whenever it happens.

it will be tonight and in parallel synchronized that we can drive crazy switching forth and back :welcome:

Who had asked for a girl´s house?

V seems to be gone, Phil is laying down on his backside waiting for what will happen (or in Tver) and Tanya will make all busy.

As result, there will be not any session tonight.

That's just reality. It can not be always fun.  Although Petra is truly trying to overlook that.

It will be allright. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon. I think. ;)

Got a packed house in Voro right now: Ivo and new girl from Tver there with Dizi, Anna, Tanya and Phil. Should be very interesting to see how Ivo, new girl and Dizi all get along.

Anna has already eyes for Ivo´s bare ass, if things will go on, I am afraid Phil to comit suicide... Dizi deep in discussion with the new girl. Some decent warnings?

post-28606-145739676263_thumb.png

Anna has already eyes for Ivo´s bare ass, if things will go on, I am afraid Phil to comit suicide... Dizi deep in discussion with the new girl. Some decent warnings?

Anna likes Phil and  they seem to get along very well so i don't think she will be tempted by Ivoryan.

Tanya is a mess of a person just now and needs to get out the place before she has a major breakdown