Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

i think ivoryan seems more interested in tanya

Capture_2015_10_25_19_21_24_976.jpg

I am sorry

I will explain to you

Sonia asked the Ivorian dance to dance more exciting received by Tanya not to encourage this sod

Ivory Coast saw it and told her why you are upset me Tania received they are still angry at what happened with her

The Ivorian charming his movement is called sympathy

Anna has already eyes for Ivo´s bare ass, if things will go on, I am afraid Phil to comit suicide... Dizi deep in discussion with the new girl. Some decent warnings?

The debate revolves around how to deal here

One thing is certain, he's definitely into her ass a hell of a lot. He can't seem to keep his hands off of it.

phil this idiot doesn't know the style of this girl

she love Young Brats

Don't know but he sure has energy today. I think it is because of Anna. He is so into her. Thought he would fuck her right there in the living room. Then he leaves with Dizi for Tver. I think they gave Tanya time with Anna in her bath. Tanya is down on her luck having been booted out of Vorenhez and Anna is a good sympathetic soul for her. Blonde girl in Tver and Ivorian don't seem to be clicking. Party in Tver now. Sure hope Phil has sex with Anna later.

Actually, it must be Phil's birthday. He is center of attention at Tver. Why isn't Anna there? And new blonde girl went out, dressed to the t's.

Both Dizi and Petra are dancing for him. For a guy that a week or so ago who couldn't get any of the girls attention he is doing well fo himself. Still wish he could put his phone away and just enjoy it.

Party on command. Had to be, because otherwise the whole weekend would be without new customers.

That dizi would probably prefer to care about Tanya just does not fit. And phil is as annoying as never before. Oh crap. It goes downhill.

I feel sorry for tanya. I hope there will be fast a alternativ path for her outside of VV.