Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Towards the end of the 10 min video, it is getting rather out of control.  They slapped each other and trow stuff back and forth

Never saw Nick mad like that.   We all agree that she needs mental treatements.

And now, looks like she is playing the martyr with Jackie

Neither of us are speaking russian so hard to tell.  But I just checked again the end of the jaccuzy session.  He was smiling when he exit the tub  So it is something that occured after that.  As he was the first one to leave, may be Lisa got mad because she wanted to push it further with Iris and the fact that he left the tub, the party ended at that moment.  Hard to tell.

Nick is pissed since Lisa and Iris came closer to each other and I think both wouldve gone further today when Nick havent left. 

Nicks so jealous. And its understandable Lisa getting mad. He has stopped her making out with Jacky and Anna in Tula and delined to join, Lisa remained calm there. So maybe today was what was missing to drive her over the edge and she got mad.

This is insane. Guy lives on a sex set and openly has sex on cam, but he can't deal with Lisa being bi during sex? Give me a break. It's not like Lisa is trying to have a relationship with Iris like that. It's just sex Nick. Try to get pleasure out of it like every other man would. Fuckin A!

• Upvote 1

I missed a lot of live action lately so I have to rely on what I see in Archive.  But what I think (if I'm worng, say so)  all previous times, first with Jackie and then Iris,  Lisa has never really touched the other girl.

Both Jackie and Iris did touch her but I don't recall having seen Lisa touching back.  Tonight in the Jaccuzy, she did.  But what I don't understand,  the previous times, Nick was not enjoying what he was seeing.  tonight is totally different.  At one time, he took Iris' hands and lead her to rub Lisa.  And he was smiling and gave the impression he enjoyed the moment.

When he left the tub,  there was no action .  So hard to tell what happened.  

It is past 5h00 am local time.  Got the impression that Jacky and Lex are staying awake to protect Lisa in case Nick comes back drunk and mad.

I don't think Nick would be crazy enough to come back tonight.  But looking at Lex,  he wants to sleep and making all kind of efforts to stay awake in living room