Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

I must say that Lisa is starting to win me over. Even Lex is coming out of his shell a lot and it's good to see him starting to relax around others. He still bugs the shit out of me but hey if Lisa can win me over maybe Lex can too. Voro apartment is getting back to what it used to be but with a new batch of people and that's awesome too see.

• Upvote 1

I missed the whole thing.  But what a surprise when I watched the archive to see the girls on the couch.  I'm giving credit to Lex as he started to play with Iris' ass and let Iris suck him in front the the others.  I think it was a big improvement.  A person cannot change within 5 minutes.  He is a shy guy.  But the way he reacted when he came back from balcony and saw his GF licking Lisa, I'm impressed.  Concerning Nick, I think that the previous night in Tula, it was the first time he was seeing someone going down on his gf.  On couple of occasions, he put his cap over his eyes.  I think that he was not expecting that at all and there was a bit of jealousy seeing Jacky touching his girl.  When Lisa-Nick  were in Tula, I don't recall having seen Girda touching Lisa.  We have to understand that those people are humans, not sex machines.  They do have feelings and if it was the first time that Lisa cheated on him (albeit it was with an other girl), got the impression that he was hurt by the view.  

Last night, he behaved differently.  He sat next to Lisa and started jurking off watching the show. I think we are on the right track with those 2 couples.

But in all honesty, I never thought that Iris would be as wild as we saw her last night.  Way to go   WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE

I agree that Nick seems a bit taken back by the idea of Lisa being intimate with Another person.  Strange how every guy wants this, but when it's your girlfriend thoughts of infidelity are inevitable. It's a big jump and Nick clearly isn't quite ready for it, and yet he has to now. Juicy!

• Upvote 1

It is obvious that he is not in a position to control Lisa  (as no one else) so he has to accept the fact that she will let other girls touching her, whether Nicks wants it or not.  Now that she has done it twice, it is ought to happen again.  I'd love to see him fucking Jackie next time she goes down on Lisa  :)  Should that happen, would be interesting to see how Lisa would react.  But I think Nick would be more interested to go down on Alex than fucking Jacky

Interesting how the thing that really gets us going is the possibility of swapping or sharing partners. This has always been the case. Whereas in RLC, it's always about the possibility for lesbianism.