Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

My opinion. The best thing Lisa and Nick could do is spend some time apart for a little while. What Nick did was wrong and unfortunately it will happen again if not worse, it's just how it is. I am not saying Nick is a bad guy, things happen and sometimes those things we can't take back. If you spend that much time around the same person day in and day out little things will nag at you and cause problems and maybe physical abuse. The abuse does not just pertain to what Nick might do but Lisa also. They need to have a break and find out how strong there love really is. It will either get stronger when they are back in each others arms or they will find that maybe it wasn't meant to be. That's about all I have to say about that.

• Upvote 1

Nick should have let Lisa explore her lesbian interest. He had the perfect setup to find out who Lisa really is and enjoy seeing her fulfill her sexual desires even if it means possibly losing her. What man doesn't want to have a threesome? Now, because of his little show, he's going to never know her real passion for sexual pleasure and there will from now on always be a question in his mind what she really wants. Of course, she will know and it will be up to her to explore those feelings outside of their relationship or she will cripple herself to please him and be less than her true self. You fucked up Nick! 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mood in Voro is completely down now. Wonder if they ever recover or if weve seen the best of Voro already.

yes,the fun is killed now after this event with lisa/nick,i don't have the envy to continue watch voro for now

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Quality of kitchen cam improved a lot. Did they change it or just Software Update?

Ivo just exchanged cam from Loggia with kitchen cam. Therefore now the exchanged places in the list....Loggia is now cam(1)