Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Not normal for him to be up that late.  Seems obvious that he stays up in case Nick returns

I think Lisa created a big drama with this story.  She is probably the one that called Jackie.

Nick is not a violent man.Most guys would have hit her or leave her a long time ago with all the crap we saw over the last few months

I think they are over killing it. 

Nick is probably snoring at a friend's place.   

Yea, I think so too. He seems more of a slacker pussy type, then a dangerous timebomb. But, he did slap her tonight, there's no doubt about that. Trust me, the make up sex tomorrow will be epic and this will all be forgotten until the next round with these two. The only question I have is, will he agree to never hit her again or has a pattern of worsening violence been set? Time will tell. I also wonder who close Iris came to having another panic attack. She is at the center of this current struggle and yet she clammed up like a, well a clam and didn't say nothing to nobody. Voro is by far the most interesting apt. in all of VV at the moment.

I think that Nick did the right thing by leaving the apartment.  Otherwise, it could have been worse.  This girl could drive half of the planet completely nuts.  

I think that he has enough of her, and despite the fact that she is giving him great sex, he has more than enough of her big mouth. The fact that he hugged and shook hand with Lex before he left was a sign that he was not to return within hours.  He is probably considering his options at this time.  Leaving the project would not only means that  he split with Lisa but he would also have to find himself a job and find a place to stay.   We should see more within a day or 2.  Sorry but my sympathy for Lisa is non-existing.  She should be sent to a mental health institute

I thought the same way as you do about her first. She was a real bitch at first. But lately she got a lot nicer and she gets along very well with all the others she met. And it seems they like her too. So I would rather say Nick is the problem here.

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

I think that Nick did the right thing by leaving the apartment.  Otherwise, it could have been worse.  This girl could drive half of the planet completely nuts.  

I think that he has enough of her, and despite the fact that she is giving him great sex, he has more than enough of her big mouth. The fact that he hugged and shook hand with Lex before he left was a sign that he was not to return within hours.  He is probably considering his options at this time.  Leaving the project would not only means that  he split with Lisa but he would also have to find himself a job and find a place to stay.   We should see more within a day or 2.  Sorry but my sympathy for Lisa is non-existing.  She should be sent to a mental health institute

..but together with Alex.

Then we would have a chance to see if Nick & Anna would work or if Nick should join the health care center...

Past 10h00 pm local, and Nick has not returned.  I think he will spend a second night out of the apartment.  More and more I think he made up his mind and decided to move on with his life

He knows that if he returns, she will jump into his underwear and do everything to get him back.   So he may makes arrangements with Lex to gather his stuff.  

Might be wrong but I think we saw the last of Nick