Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Just cause a guy likes to get pegged by his girlfriend doesn't make him gay. Being gay essentially means that you're not attracked sexually to women. Can't say that about Lex. Different strokes for different folks, that's all. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just cause a guy likes to get pegged by his girlfriend doesn't make him gay. Being gay essentially means that you're not attracked sexually to women. Can't say that about Lex. Different strokes for different folks, that's all. 

Don't confuse the homophobes of CC :biggrin:

Being gay means being sexually attracted to men, some people can't seem to get their heads around straight guys enjoying ass play.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But Ivo also confirmed that there will be new appartments in future

New apartments only make sense IF they have enough talent.We are still searching for a guy for Ann and Sofia is a complete failure.

Also, I think Ivo-Sonia, Alex-Anna, Petra needs replacement not that it will happen.

That's right, she did not need the mask from alergii.U her swollen lips from alkagolya vidimo.Po about new sites, it is very difficult to find people who will interesnymi.Vspomnite Toss and Ulia.Oni lived one day again and snova.I their schedule is It had sex.:cool:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ivoryan said:

That's right, she did not need the mask from alergii.U her swollen lips from alkagolya vidimo.Po about new sites, it is very difficult to find people who will interesnymi.Vspomnite Toss and Ulia.Oni lived one day again and snova.I their schedule is It had sex.:cool:

Need a better translating service. Very cryptic English in your posts. 

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

amy's idea was gr8. nick & lisa to tula & ann to voro. iris and ann au natural all the time. in my dreams. ivo, sonia , & petra can open a new apt!!!!

agree with that too,we know nick is very friendly with alex and i prefer the cams in bedroom of tula for see better lisa, ann and iris can have alot of fun together in voro until ann find a boyfriend

• Upvote 2