Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that was unexpected and weird. Who was Anna messing around with? I just don't get how someone can mastebate next to someone else and not get fucked. That poor guy must be aching inside. 

Yeah that was kind of ridiculous. He didn't even get to finger her really. I don't get why he would have stayed there. If I knew I wasn't getting any, I would have left. Don't understand the idea of jerking off next to someone when you can do that by yourself at home.

Wow, wow and wow. Sorry clone Anna but I think I must clone the new girl. She is a massive improvement over Mr. Gropey Groperson from last night. I think we should call the new girl Mrs. Here2Play. I now have another juicy, bootylicious sexy girl to drool over. Don't worry my succulent Anna I haven't forgotten you, last night did open my eyes a bit though, lol. I am still expecting a knock on the door and bam, it's Mr. Gropey Groperson who I think is way to young to understand voyeurism and maybe sex for that matter. Smarten up.

I give my 100% seal of approval on the new girl the future Mrs. Here2Play, she is a keeper.