Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

yes,not sure alex will return here,the two new guys look good for the first impression,i just hope they are good fucker ,

after pay 40 $ for one interesting appartment,i'm not in the mood for pay that,i wait more content for this price

• Upvote 1

Anna call the boss now for say its all ok .. we can start the new Voro ... well wo are the Boss and were is it ..  Why ALex is left .. oooh  too much asking  with no answer just buisiness  money are the words in the life.

This site never should have been named Voyeur-Villa rather it should have been named "Strangers That Meet, Walk Around Half Naked, Talk for a Couple Hours, Fool Around and Have Sex". The title might need a little work but this really isn't voyeurism. I don't know these people therefore I could careless what happens but sooner or later fate is going to catch up to them. That's about all I have to say about that.

These new guys look like a huge improvement over Mr. Gropey Groperson from the other night that's a good thing. Time will only tell.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Anna and the new girl wanted to. They've probably known each other for less than a day and maybe Alex is still coming back. I did think Jackie was interested in the muscled guy but she came back to Tver sick last night, I think these are more individual singles than couples which is what some people wanted so it may take some time for the sex. That they slept together and bathed together was a good start IMO