Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Sandra gave us nothing tonight. She made sure to change into yoga pants without dropping her skirt. Left her bra on going to bed. I already don.t think she';s cut out for VV

It might take time for her to get used to being on camera. I like her body more than I like Endy's so I hope she get's more comfortable. 

3 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Sandra gave us nothing tonight. She made sure to change into yoga pants without dropping her skirt. Left her bra on going to bed. I already don.t think she';s cut out for VV

Me too. With that start we have seen by quite a few girls nothing will change. Complete fail in my opinion and she will be gone soon if she does not change completely. What happened to John? He was there quite a short time left and never came back.

just checking the archive vids today and there was some hot action in bedroom and on the couch with blondy and tattoo guy but no sex for the moment,

i hope we will see some sex with blondy tonight,i like this girl she have super hot body

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

just checking the archive vids today and there was some hot action in bedroom and on the couch with blondy and tattoo guy but no sex for the moment,

i hope we will see some sex with blondy tonight,i like this girl she have super hot body

can u please post the bedroom video