Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

44 minutes ago, spielo said:

Well, the aspect of worth may be different... to watch a triple climax under NV is more pleasant than watching E&T sleeping under full light:blush:

https://mega.nz/#!VVxUBAYK!uGcd9oDKSnsRdP-jGZozCEymcHE_urT408ZbK-uRtQM

hi. thanks for that vid. despite the darkness it's the most action i've seen there since petra dildoed herself and kicked out the loser guy!!!!

Here's my take on voro.  When they were in Tula, Lisa and Gerda had developed a good friendship.  Together, they planned nice events with their man.  Let just remember that "massage" session where they were all 4 naked in the bed.

For what I saw yesterday, this type of friendship is getting there between Iris and Lisa.  They are no longer shy to be naked or almost naked together.  True that Nick has this anti-social behavior when he removes himself from the crowd to play with his phone.  But I didn't see any animosity between Lex and Nick.  Yesterday, Nick was completely naked on the balcony having a smoke with Lex.    I might be too optimistic but I have noticed a good evolution between those 2 couples and we might get something interesting in a near future. And I rather prefer watching those 2 couples instead of the 2 dead fish couples in Tver.   I hate Rusland at the same level than I can hate Lev  on RLC

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha I wonder how the others will get along with crazy Alex and Anna :biggrin:

They won't. Voro is a nerd nest. A and A aren't nerds. They won't get along. That's why they don't visit the other apartments. VV is fucking with them all on purpose.