Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Its sad that Gerda will leave but Kent seems to be a stuburn sonofabich dickhead. An other example that it takes more than a huge cock to have a successful life

I will not forget Gerda´s lips....

• Upvote 1

I'm convinced that one their families caught on to them. VV felt bad for them and let them stay till they could find another place. If it was a contract issue, it would been resolved sooner or they would have been kicked out. That's my take on it. 

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm convinced that one their families caught on to them. VV felt bad for them and let them stay till they could find another place. If it was a contract issue, it would been resolved sooner or they would have been kicked out. That's my take on it. 

For VV they are needed there until they find new people. Complete empty apt would look like closing down....

Hello Kent.   this is your Dad..  How are you..

-  I'm fine thank you..  What about yourself...

- Not too good actually....

- What's the problem Dad?

- Well, few days ago, your sister saw you fucking Gerda on live streaming on the internet....

-Gluppppp

-And that's not all...

-What could be worst than that...

-She showed that website to your Mom....

- Glupppppp  Glupppppppppp

- And the topic came up last night when Gerda's parents, her 3 brothers and her sister were here for diner.

- They know too?

-Well, as I had to show them the website, it turned out that we all saw you inserting your pecker in the wrong hole

-I gonna kill myself   Click

• Upvote 3