Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

On 8/11/2016 at 4:14 AM, miscvoyeur said:

All these speculations and judgments from all you people about a guy and don't even know a single thing that was said. Some of you people are utterly ridiculous. 

well miscvoyeurs if you havent notice this is a private forum for 3 or 4 people, they are killing the vv post with their comlaing about every thing and geyting too personal about the tenants as if they are forsed to watch them, personaly i just go through the pages egnoring all their posts till i see other peoples post. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

well miscvoyeurs if you havent notice this is a private forum for 3 or 4 people, they are killing the vv post with their comlaing about every thing and geyting too personal about the tenants as if they are forsed to watch them, personaly i just go through the pages egnoring all their posts till i see other peoples post. 

nobody prevent you to talk with us here but after if it's for send one post per week just for critical the other members here like micvoyeur do,it's not necessery !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

VV just told me they were friends of Petra and only there to visit.  They did tell me that they are holding auditions so hopefully they will find some good replacements. and also Gerda is gone for good they said!

they have already found new peoples but vv waiting september for some reasons(timing,period....)

• Upvote 1

Got msg from support that they will modify the positions of some of the cam within the next few days.  In the kitchen, I asked to see the full couch, not only part of it.  The cam at the end of the bed in BR is too low.  Quite often the blankets are blocking the view.  Hopefully they will take the opportunity that the place is empty to adjust angles.

I also asked for a cam on the balconies.  Not sure if we will get that.  but we now have cams on balconies in other apartments so would be nice to have that in Tula.  Fewer places to hide for sex :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

Whatever!  Read your past posts. You're no better than any of us. To me, this whole forum is designed for the purpose of complaining and ranting about the tenants.  I can see zero evidence that anything said here has any influence on what happens on cam at all.  Same goes for RLC.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can see zero evidence that anything said here has any influence on what happens on cam at all.  Same goes for RLC.

What is said here maybe is not noticed by VV, but they are reacting on tweets and emails quite a lot. RLC almost never....

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

What is said here maybe is not noticed by VV, but they are reacting on tweets and emails quite a lot. RLC almost never....

with the emails yes but in this moment with twitter they are very quiet