Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Just checked the archives. 3 Hot Girls,so many guys and still no 'action' ..WTF !!!

WTH happened ? They were all drunk..no one made a move.

:cry:

My simple analysis Nack. Bella was keen on Beardo but she's on the rag so nothing much happened there - maybe in the next day or so. Shorty continues to frighten any woman who comes within sight by getting too touchy among other things - he simply has zero "game". The other guy with the limp got the black-haired hottie on the bed but it seemed that she was underwhelmed by his package because as soon as things started to hot up she stopped it.

2 hours ago, Clyde69 said:

My simple analysis Nack. Bella was keen on Beardo but she's on the rag so nothing much happened there - maybe in the next day or so. Shorty continues to frighten any woman who comes within sight by getting too touchy among other things - he simply has zero "game". The other guy with the limp got the black-haired hottie on the bed but it seemed that she was underwhelmed by his package because as soon as things started to hot up she stopped it.

OK..Thanks for the analysis.Haven't seen beardy today or any other male except Jack.I wonder if they have left considering the weekend is over.If that happens..we are left with the shorty and the hottie again !!. Epic Mismatch !!

:sad:

• Upvote 1

last vv tweet:  New participants are on the way to Sofia, all three guys will move out, so if you like(d) anybody, let us know. Stay cool

curious to see that and i hope boobie will stay here too,all the three looser guys are out good news