Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

Yesterday evening, it was a bit strange, spent some things worth pointing out, and put the day for those who have not seen or maybe they saw but has not commented.

First, the girls wanted to be close to Krysti, some even had fondled (like playing the ass to go near it)

Second, all got into bed Kristy, even fell asleep in his bed and refused to leave lift your site to "Julia" or call think so.

Third, this girl (Julia) is the same as a few weeks ago he stayed to sleep with Kristy, and among them must have a special relationship, do not mean sex, but if true, they seek ways to sleep together, Kristy indeed always tries to sleep embraced this girl, and she does not put impediments.

Fourth and finally, Kami, yesterday repeatedly, stroked Kristy, the most obvious though less visible, it was while watching the film, before sleep, when kami shamelessly stroking the thigh and buttock Kristy. Kristy, look at it a few times, but did not respond to his touch, and this exasperated Kami, who without concluding the movie, I got up and went to his room.

P.S. No one has commented about the lap dance video on the phone.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yesterday evening, it was a bit strange, spent some things worth pointing out, and put the day for those who have not seen or maybe they saw but has not commented.

First, the girls wanted to be close to Krysti, some even had fondled (like playing the ass to go near it)

Second, all got into bed Kristy, even fell asleep in his bed and refused to leave lift your site to "Julia" or call think so.

Third, this girl (Julia) is the same as a few weeks ago he stayed to sleep with Kristy, and among them must have a special relationship, do not mean sex, but if true, they seek ways to sleep together, Kristy indeed always tries to sleep embraced this girl, and she does not put impediments.

Fourth and finally, Kami, yesterday repeatedly, stroked Kristy, the most obvious though less visible, it was while watching the film, before sleep, when kami shamelessly stroking the thigh and buttock Kristy. Kristy, look at it a few times, but did not respond to his touch, and this exasperated Kami, who without concluding the movie, I got up and went to his room.

I agree with all of that but i didn't see any lap dance

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yes we all talked about everything you just said in the chatroom yesterday and today,,but we never said it in the forum,,,And I guess you never read the "What are the girls doing now thread",,,,start from this page and go forward.

I have not understood, it may be that the translation is not very good. The video I'm talking about is one, that one (the last visitor), showed them to the other two in their mobile when they were girls in the kitchen. This information I tell you now, do not have it confirmed, so give him the veracity of the information that everyone wants. So it seems, in this video, I had to do something with Kristy (and this is more mine assumption) that reality, one of the protagonists was she who appears.

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

I have not understood, it may be that the translation is not very good. The video I'm talking about is one, that one (the last visitor), showed them to the other two in their mobile when they were girls in the kitchen. This information I tell you now, do not have it confirmed, so give him the veracity of the information that everyone wants. So it seems, in this video, I had to do something with Kristy (and this is more mine assumption) that reality, one of the protagonists was she who appears.

They shot videos in the bedroom and the living room before the third angel arrived. They just showed them to her and Kamila.