Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

With Kami and Kristy both being home tonight I have a feeling we might get some sort of staged show since they know viewers are pissed because they have been gone so much.Will it be a massage or a bath together?

You're dreaming

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

With Kami and Kristy both being home tonight I have a feeling we might get some sort of staged show since they know viewers are pissed because they have been gone so much.Will it be a massage or a bath together?

You can see a further presentation of the fake masturbation skills of Kristy. ... it will be fun ... ::)

11 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

Why should they be? That's not the point of RLC. They're here to live their lives.

They're here to get money, a free apartment and free vacations.  RLC brought them back to get more subscribers..........but then the dumb asses at RLC  closed all the free rooms and only RLC Premium members could see what was going on . On top of that they started to ban any member who even posted a picture of what was going on ; which wasn't much !  Add to that the fact that hardly anyone understands the language and  the fact that the time zone of Moscow is too far out of tune with the rest of the normal viewing world and what do you get ?  A disaster for the K&K Penthouse - which by the way should be called the " K and Sometimes K&K Penthouse " since both girls are rarely home together. I also believe, like some other members, that if these girls are really WORKING for RLC,  either they or RLC will have to shape up soon or K&K will be gone the way of all the other former members ! Plus, how can you get new subscribers if you can never see the girls.............new people have to sign up " blind " or some of the older people just remembering what it was like in Barcelona ! Very poor management ............!

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

Why should they be? That's not the point of RLC. They're here to live their lives.

Yeah,but this is premium only,so they are expecting viewers to pay for their apartment.Why would anyone pay to watch an empty apartment?

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It will probably be planning their next trip.........................which by the way will be apart from each other I believe !