Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Kristy just showed Kami something on her phone and said look they caught you playing with your kitty

help her out Kristy HAHAHAHA

la nuit dernière, je pensais kamila et son mec endormies, mais j'ai vu la fin de la scène ou elle lui essuyait le ventre, son sexe en érection!!! kami l'a masturbé?

last night, I thought kamila and sleeping guy, but I saw the end of the stage and she wiped her belly, his erect penis !!! Kami jerked her boyfriend?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

la nuit dernière, je pensais kamila et son mec endormies, mais j'ai vu la fin de la scène ou elle lui essuyait le ventre, son sexe en érection!!! kami l'a masturbé?

last night, I thought kamila and sleeping guy, but I saw the end of the stage and she wiped her belly, his erect penis !!! Kami jerked her boyfriend?

Yes she did,,jerk jerk jerk lmaooo!!!tumblr_o8yt37WkMy1vswiazo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

That's not Kami.........LOL !!!  He probably jerked off and she wiped.................she's too lazy to do the jerking !

If only there there were some optic device that could record what happens in Kamila's room and then transmit it to us so we would know for sure. Oh wait... Yeah she jerked him.