Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

I have always loved Kami & Kristy!  The only reason I didn't jump on the band wagon with the rest of you people when they showed back up is because I knew there would be nothing different than what took place in Barcelona.   They are both two very desirable and beautiful women no doubt.    I always hope for the best with them and hope that whatever they seek, comes true in bullion!  Other than that.....you can have them and waste your money on the same thing day after day!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have always loved Kami & Kristy!  The only reason I didn't jump on the band wagon with the rest of you people when they showed back up is because I knew there would be nothing different than what took place in Barcelona.   They are both two very desirable and beautiful women no doubt.    I always hope for the best with them and hope that whatever they seek, comes true in bullion!  Other than that.....you can have them and waste your money on the same thing day after day!

Bandwagon-692x360.jpg6231055934a9bbeb69829fe21fe7cf04.jpghow-you-can-investment-gold-bullion-lear

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, corboblanc said:

désolé, sujet hors contexte, mais simplement pour dire que ce soir, 10 000 russes sont attendus dans la capitale occitane, Toulouse, pour le match Russie - pays de Galles!!!! la ville tremble pour ne pas revivre les scènes de guerre, que Marseille à connue la semaine dernière!!! match à haut risque!!!

World Class Idiots at their best.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

le chef des hooligans russe à été arrêté à Marseille, puis renvoyé à Moscou. mais le gars à reprit un avion pour Barcelone. à Barcelone il a loué une voiture, direction Toulouse pour assister au match Russie-Pays de Galles !!!

il y en a qui en on de la tune a claqué surtout pour les voir ce faire éliminer  ^^ 

• Upvote 1