Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

So the question I have for RLC is why the severe reaction of banning their supporters for sharing pics and vids?

I can understand the objection if disparaging remarks are made, or the pics / vids are used in a degrading fashion.

I can also understand if there is lost business as a result of this sharing, but I believe the result is actually the opposite.

Pics and vids of beautiful women nude or masturbating are plentiful and readily available; what makes RLC special is that you feel connected to the people you are watching.  It is far more interesting to see them "live" and in action than to watch a video or pic at a later time, but sharing these vids and pics with the people that missed them serves to stoke and renew their interest in RLC.  After all, we can't be watching every minute of the day!

This kind of sharing among the people that appreciate your product promotes RLC, plain and simple.

They could review the pics I have posted and evaluate for themselves, but I am confident of this assessment.

• Upvote 2

It is funny to see that there are many appartments , but the Pics/vids threads of the 2 most popular are the ones with the least photos; in any of the other pics/vids threads, we can see many pics as we are supposed to .. but with K&K , and Irma's , much more comments than pictures/videos ,... Very weird ... 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is funny to see that there are many appartments , but the Pics/vids threads of the 2 most popular are the ones with the least photos; in any of the other pics/vids threads, we can see many pics as we are supposed to .. but with K&K , and Irma's , much more comments than pictures/videos ,... Very weird ... 

People don't want to be banned for posting pics of premium apartments.

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

People don't want to be banned for posting pics of premium apartments.

Maybe you're right, but members who pay subscriptions should at least have a chance to see pics and videos of these beauties ... like we used to few months ago!!   

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe you're right, but members who pay subscriptions should at least have a chance to see pics and videos of these beauties ... like we used to few months ago!!   

Premium members can share pics and vids with others premium members using private message

I've noticed lately that K&K have been spending a lot of time in the living room.I wonder if they think the living room camera is  free like it was when they were in Barcelona,and they are trying to recruit new customers for themselves and RLC.

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:23 PM, Julian Lan said:

So the question I have for RLC is why the severe reaction of banning their supporters for sharing pics and vids?

I can understand the objection if disparaging remarks are made, or the pics / vids are used in a degrading fashion.

I can also understand if there is lost business as a result of this sharing, but I believe the result is actually the opposite.

Pics and vids of beautiful women nude or masturbating are plentiful and readily available; what makes RLC special is that you feel connected to the people you are watching.  It is far more interesting to see them "live" and in action than to watch a video or pic at a later time, but sharing these vids and pics with the people that missed them serves to stoke and renew their interest in RLC.  After all, we can't be watching every minute of the day!

This kind of sharing among the people that appreciate your product promotes RLC, plain and simple.

They could review the pics I have posted and evaluate for themselves, but I am confident of this assessment.

Nice points. what happened is these vids started popping up everywhere with out content and possible still with members id. I know a lot of people got banned without really knowing why. So a shared fun "In case you missed it"  got thrown on the world wide web. A big F U to those who were doing a service.

• Upvote 1