Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

If only there there were some optic device that could record what happens in Kamila's room and then transmit it to us so we would know for sure. Oh wait... Yeah she jerked him.

I gather it was a supposed under covers jerk and then an uncovered wipe............typical !

20 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I gather it was a supposed under covers jerk and then an uncovered wipe............typical !

Sounds to me that you are unhappy about not seeing Dima's dick ------ 

I'm sure there are plenty of other sites out their that cater to your needs if you really want to see cocks.

désolé, sujet hors contexte, mais simplement pour dire que ce soir, 10 000 russes sont attendus dans la capitale occitane, Toulouse, pour le match Russie - pays de Galles!!!! la ville tremble pour ne pas revivre les scènes de guerre, que Marseille à connue la semaine dernière!!! match à haut risque!!!

25 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

désolé, sujet hors contexte, mais simplement pour dire que ce soir, 10 000 russes sont attendus dans la capitale occitane, Toulouse, pour le match Russie - pays de Galles!!!! la ville tremble pour ne pas revivre les scènes de guerre, que Marseille à connue la semaine dernière!!! match à haut risque!!!

I couldn't make out who was Russian and who was British in the fight.

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2016 at 2:26 PM, havingablast said:

Sounds to me that you are unhappy about not seeing Dima's dick ------ 

I'm sure there are plenty of other sites out their that cater to your needs if you really want to see cocks.

No, idiot - I just want to see Kami's kitty - uncovered and wide open when  these things happen !