Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

First of all 10 seconds is an exaggeration, her best is around 30.

The santa claus example is a bad one because it is really easy to disprove either using basic physics or because we know who really put the presents under the tree. It's however entirely possible for a woman to have an orgasm within a few seconds.

Lastly I see you're complaining that people are annoyed at you but I can assure you that if you said "Guys I think she is faking, I don't believe it's possible to have an orgasm so fast" instead of shit like "I can't believe you fall for that, it's so obviously fake" it would not happen. Unless you are deliberately trolling for that kind of response, in which case good job I guess.

Also, the fact that you are repeating yourself so often on that subject is not helping either.

Ok. ... That is a good approach. ... Ok. ... Guys I think she is faking, I don't believe it's possible to have an orgasm so fast.

I've experienced the 10 second thing happen with women. I can usually get that up to some repeated action on the female's part, two or three times.

Now, I'm older and more worried about the condition and slow action of my own equipment!

Until then, try to be respectful of other members in the Apartment threads. Thank you.

foamy_is_watching.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

I believe he is talking about Moscow. He knows that they spent the night together all the time in Barcelona.

yes eric thats what i ment thank you for clearing that up for me buddy.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've experienced the 10 second thing happen with women. I can usually get that up to some repeated action on the female's part, two or three times.

Now, I'm older and more worried about the condition and slow action of my own equipment!

Until then, try to be respectful of other members in the Apartment threads. Thank you.

Mr. Squirell. I've watched many girls bate, and right after they go and wash up down their. This girl Kristy I just watched her take a bath for a half an hour to get herself clean. Then to pull a 10 second bate roll and fall a sleep. No, I can't fall for it. She is too clean to sleep with those juices dripping down their.

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

foamy_is_watching.png

Mr.Box loves to spew his crap about fake,,,it's like he thinks that we never heard him the first 100 times he said that shit,,,HE IS TRYING TO INSULT KRISTY BY SAYING SHE FAKES HER MASTURBATION SESSIONS,,,,,,maybe it takes him hours to masturbate,,but this constant daily ritual of reminding us how fake her masturbation sessions are,,,,what's his proof or motive for saying that,,,,,and since when is the duration of masturbating equates to it being fake or not,,,,,,,,If anything it's those long drawn out ohhs and ahhhs that I see other females do on RLC that would seem more fake to me,,,Kristy uses 2 fingers that she puts in her kitty and turns them up and inwards inside her kitty,,she knows exactly what to do and where to stroke to get herself off the fastes way possible,,,maybe Mr.Box is mad because she comes too fast for him to jack off and bust a Nut on time so he gets mad about that.

And like I always say,,,any CC member who wants respect from me or others need to show that same respect to K&K,,,why disrespect them and then turn around and cry when I treat you the same way when you hide behind your computer and Bad mouth Kristy and Kamila.

I'm a believer in Heisenberg's principle of uncertainty. It's all smoke and mirrors. RLC is a game; a fantasy; not worth fighting about.

I don't know if they're faking or not. And I don't care.

But if I were a younger man, I would have fallen in love with Kristy. She's a doll with the cutest smile on RLC. :heart:

My comments are NOT directed to any specific members.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Mr. Squirell. I've watched many girls bate, and right after they go and wash up down their. This girl Kristy I just watched her take a bath for a half an hour to get herself clean. Then to pull a 10 second bate roll and fall a sleep. No, I can't fall for it. She is too clean to sleep with those juices dripping down their.

Dave- you are fairly new here- if you knew Kristy like some of us do- that is what Kristy does, and there is nothing to fall for- hey it happened, and you should be happy it did, and enjoy it- don't analyze it- ok ???????

fake or not i still love them and i will always respect these two beauties.and yes i agree with mickey show them a little respect if you dont like what your watching go to another apt.thats what i do.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm a believer in Heisenberg's principle of uncertainty. It's all smoke and mirrors. RLC is a game; a fantasy; not worth fighting about.

I don't know if they're faking or not. And I don't care.

But if I were a younger man, I would have fallen in love with Kristy. She's a doll with the cutest smile on RLC. :heart:

Foamy- Kristy is a darling, funny, great smile, lover her antics, etc- what is there not to love about Kristy

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Mr.Box loves to spew his crap about fake,,,it's like he thinks that we never heard him the first 100 times he said that shit,,,HE IS TRYING TO INSULT KRISTY BY SAYING SHE FAKES HER MASTURBATION SESSIONS,,,,,,maybe it takes him hours to masturbate,,but this constant daily ritual of reming us how fake her masturbation sessions are,,,,what's his proof or motive for saying that,,,,,and since when is the duration of masturbating equates to it being fake or not,,,,,,,,If anything it's those long drawn out ohhs and ahhhs that I see other females do on RLC that would seem more fake to me,,,Kristy uses 2 fingers that she puts in her kitty and turns them up and inwards inside her kitty,,she knows exactly what to do and where to stroke to get herself off the fastes way possible,,,maybe Mr.Box is mad because she comes too fast for him to jack off and bust a Nut on time so he gets and about that.

And like I always say,,,any CC member who wants respect from me or others need to show that same respect to K&K,,,why disrespect them and then turn around and cry when I treat you the same way when you hide behind your computer and Bad mouth Kristy and Kamila.

If i see her doing this show (just my opinion) i write about it. Like others write about when they see a real masturbation. ... You do not need to give me names bacause of it. ... It is not wrong to have a different opinion as you. 

BTW, ... Go back to the point were this discussion starts. ... I just wrote one sentence. ... You make thousands of stupid posts all over the place. 

• Upvote 1